Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

This season I noticed Flaca's a little prettier and I don't think her chin is as sturdy as Maritza's.

Last edited:
This season I noticed Flaca's a little prettier and her chin isn't as sturdy as Maritza's.
I second this. Wheres the love for Nicky? Something about her turns me on 
devil.gif

Mary Steenburgen just signed on for season 3 and she will be the baddest chick to me, been in love with her since Step Brothers

Last edited:
Mary Steenburgen has aged like fine wine. She's been looking good for decades.

Just finished Season 2

Bennett is a fool for listening to Daya and Daya is stupid for telling him to confess.

Piper should've just told Red that her shop was closed.

Piper and Alex need each other, they're both selfish.

I was hoping that they'd twist it so Figueroa would get bagged and locked up in the same prison she screwed over.

V deserved to catch that fade.

Flaca, Maritza, Poussey's German chick, Soso, and Gloria for that spicy milf factor are the only ones getting looks from me.

Maybe Alex and Morello too.

:stoneface: at the "russian" lady being Hispanic. Not sure why but that pissed me off.

Last edited:
They should release monthly mini-episodes or something, because I'm not too hyped for season 3. What got me hyped for S2 was the fact that I was caught off guard from S1. Waiting a year is toooooooooooooooo long.

Last edited:

I had to skip some pages because I'm not done watching the show.

Has anyone found info on the Latina that just popped out the baby? She's the finest one
Yea I think she's the baddest as well.
Finest by far...I think Gloria (thats the head chef right? the one who ran the bodega right?) is the second baddest.

Still like Daya tho.  Need a lil thickness on the roster.

Last edited:
This season I noticed Flaca's a little prettier and her chin isn't as sturdy as Maritza's.

I second this. Wheres the love for Nicky? Something about her turns me on :evil:
Mary Steenburgen just signed on for season 3 and she will be the baddest chick to me, been in love with her since Step Brothers

View media item 1029721
Ohhhh shiiiiit. I'm likin that. She a top notch cougar

Just finished watching season two, for the past two seasons i thought rosa was russian. Uh dark-skinned hispanic shawty with the baby can get it. Soso got some nice tiddays on deck and vee is nasty

Just finished watching season two, for the past two seasons i thought rosa was russian. Uh dark-skinned hispanic shawty with the baby can get it. Soso got some nice tiddays on deck and vee is nasty
soso be talking a lil too much 

lolcomin lolcomin for real bruh, i just be lookin at her chest when he had to take da shower and got it in at the chapel other then that, she is stupid

Lel I can never get a fix on Diaz. Her arms are huge af but she's not really all that fat lol

I believe I called first dibs on Maritza last year in this thread. Ya'll can have flaca's ugly *** :lol:

I just finished season 2. Avoided this thread cuz I know how NTers are with spoilers :lol:

I enjoyed the season. Hated Vee so much :smh: The funniest part of the whole season to me was the bar scene when Caputo's band is playing and they pan to the the crowd and you see Jimmy's filthy face smiling just enjoying the show :rofl: I have no idea why that was so funny to me.

Man how do ya'll know these chicks name. I only know Taystee's and Poussey's because like how can you forget that ****?

Man how do ya'll know these chicks name. I only know Taystee's and Poussey's because like how can you forget that ****?

I can't remember any of the names. I know Piper Nikki Taystee Vee Diaz Alex Poussey a Jersey Red SoSo and Pennsatucky, the rest I have no clue. And I know Rosa from all the talk about her not being Russian

Shorty reminds me of bow wow, I can't rock with her at all.

#FreeThemThangz

She did

Didn't Alex have a shower scene in season 1? I remember hers looking good.
Yup, in the first episode. That was the only time I recall seeing them, but to be honest if yall remember when Taystee was messing with piper in the shower there was a nubian white queen with some reall good ones. Not a main character just background.

Am I the only that agrees that Nicky could get it?

Yes, I think you are.

I second this. Wheres the love for Nicky? Something about her turns me on :evil:

View media item 1029721

She gets better every year :evil:, Ted Danson won.

I definitely was thinking Eastern European, just didn't know where exactly. When they showed her flashback I was in shock. So is she supposed to be Colombian or Cuban? She didn't sound like she was from PR or DR

soso be talking a lil too much 

You know what to do about that :evil:

For everyone up in arms about Rosa not being Russian, how many Russian girls named Rosa have you ever heard of? :lol:

:lol: didn't put it together, was just focused on her accent.

Last edited:
I just started watching season 1 Monday and I'm watching episodes 5 & 6 tonight. Pretty solid show w/ a decent story line. Definitely keeps me wanting to watch.

Back
Top Bottom