Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

the girl and I finished season 2 last night. Great ending to an unsatisfying season overall. This season didn't have enough strong episodes or crazy moments, season 1 was light years better.

Season 2 started off good but the last few episodes were borderline stupid.

And if one of u dudes think that asian chick in there is hot im slapping you

She wasnt even average. They should have got a hotter chick

Piper needs to go already. If i have to watch another love arc with her and manly chick from that 70's show ima stop watching

Piper needs to go already. If i have to watch another love arc with her and manly chick from that 70's show ima stop watching[/quote]

:lol:

Piper needs to go already. If i have to watch another love arc with her and manly chick from that 70's show ima stop watching

SoSo was annoying as hell, but had a nice chest game.

Laura Prepon on the other hand is smokin, stop that nonsense calling her manly

I really hate the way Netflix drops their Shows... I think they'd get much more traction with them if they released them similar to a normal show's pace.

Like, if they dropped each show Every Week on Thursday Nights at 12 Midnight (kinda like a Sneaker Release, I guess. Lol)... they could have people waiting on Pins & Needles by their Netflix every Thursday for like 13 Weeks straight.

They Hype would be on 100 All Summer Long, instead of the it fizzling out after a month or so when everybody has went thru All 13 Episodes in less than a 2-Week span. At the end of the Final episode, ppl can still go back and watch the whole season like you usually would, but it just gives the Show some LIFE.

IDK, I've watched both Seasons with my Girl in less than a Few Weeks, but I can barely remember what happened, and we gotta wait until NEXT YEAR for the 3rd Season??? I'ma have to re-watch most of Season 2 to get back on pace, I guess, but that won't be til prolly right before the next season drops. 
mean.gif

Btw, I just started watching "Breaking Bad" last week and went through the First 2 Seasons...
I don't know why I didn't believe people when they said how Dope it was. Man, "Breaking Bad" is So COLD, bruh.

I really hate the way Netflix drops their Shows... I think they'd get much more traction with them if they released them similar to a normal show's pace.

Like, if they dropped each show Every Week on Thursday Nights at 12 Midnight (kinda like a Sneaker Release, I guess. Lol)... they could have people waiting on Pins & Needles by their Netflix every Thursday for like 13 Weeks straight.

They Hype would be on 100 All Summer Long, instead of the it fizzling out after a month or so when everybody has went thru All 13 Episodes in less than a 2-Week span. At the end of the Final episode, ppl can still go back and watch the whole season like you usually would, but it just gives the Show some LIFE.

IDK, I've watched both Seasons with my Girl in less than a Few Weeks, but I can barely remember what happened, and we gotta wait until NEXT YEAR for the 3rd Season??? I'ma have to re-watch most of Season 2 to get back on pace, I guess, but that won't be til prolly right before the next season drops. 
mean.gif

Btw, I just started watching "Breaking Bad" last week and went through the First 2 Seasons...
I don't know why I didn't believe people when they said how Dope it was. Man, "Breaking Bad" is So COLD, bruh.
netflix does that, because the point of netflix having shows at all is to bring in subscriptions. and just like people say "ill just binge watch it when the seasons over" wont bring in immediate subscriptions which would actually hurt them. unlike TV where its all about how many views a show gets for ad revenue... netflix doesnt have commercials (thank god) and is going for a different goal. and PLENTY of people, both 1st time and repeat customers, sign up for netflix when the new season of OITNB drops.

I'd be mad if they stopped releasing all the episodes of their original shows. Binge watching is the best.

^Word me too. If they changed up now, I'd stop watching and just wait until all the shows were online somewhere.

I mean it's basically an online show I don't think I'm gonna routinely check in, especially fortnightly.

^Word me too. If they changed up now, I'd stop watching and just wait until all the shows were online somewhere.

I mean it's basically an online show I don't think I'm gonna routinely check in, especially fortnightly.
yea i dont think most ppl would either despite ppl always being online...but then again you never know...ppl check in every week for other shows like comedians in cars etc...

That's why I like netflix though with their original programming
I think it's like every 3 or 4 months a new season of one of their shows premiere
Feb we got house of cards
June we got oitnb
I think next is hemlock grove
Binge watching is the **** IMO

NETFLIX format is dope. It may not be the future, but it's my future.
Between Roku and most channels having their own APP channel(HBO GO for example) I just hit up my bird or parents or whoever with those channels, snag there account number, plug it in, and watch whatever they show on the Cable or Satellite subscripts, but it's free.99

Last edited:
I always think of her as what Katy Perry would look like broke, for some reason.

No weigh.

Taylor looks 1000x better than Katy Perry without make up.

I can only think of SikWitIt whenever I see Katy Perry.

She did look good in that Egypt themed music video though.

netflix does that, because the point of netflix having shows at all is to bring in subscriptions. and just like people say "ill just binge watch it when the seasons over" wont bring in immediate subscriptions which would actually hurt them. unlike TV where its all about how many views a show gets for ad revenue... netflix doesnt have commercials (thank god) and is going for a different goal. and PLENTY of people, both 1st time and repeat customers, sign up for netflix when the new season of OITNB drops.
Hmm... TRUE. I forgot the Subscriptions aspect of it.

But I feel like, if people are going to watch the show... they'll need an Immediate Subscription, anyway. Why not add the shows weekly, instead of the entire season all at once? I don't see a reason not to...

In fact, if they were to stretch out the Season into 13 Weeks, wouldn't you be more likely to eliminate Fans of the Show who will just watch the Whole Season of OITNB in a week and then Cancel their Subscription because they've watched what they wanted to watch...? If someone follows the show, you'll keep their Interest for at least 3-4 Months long AND their coveted Subscription for that long as well.

That's just makes sense to me. But maybe I'm not factoring something in somewhere. Who knows...

Last edited:

Hmm... TRUE. I forgot the Subscriptions aspect of it.

But I feel like, if people are going to watch the show... they'll need an Immediate Subscription, anyway. Why not add the shows weekly, instead of the entire season all at once? I don't see a reason not to...

In fact, if they were to stretch out the Season into 13 Weeks, wouldn't you be more likely to eliminate Fans of the Show who will just watch the Whole Season of OITNB in a week and then Cancel their Subscription because they've watched what they wanted to watch...? If someone follows the show, you'll keep their Interest for at least 3-4 Months long AND their coveted Subscription for that long as well.

That's just makes sense to me. But maybe I'm not factoring something in somewhere. Who knows...
yea ur not factoring in peoples laziness/cheapness/forgetfulness

if someone was gonna get a subscription JUST for OITNB... they wouldnt get it on week 1 knowing the season would take 13 weeks (roughly 3 months of paying) to finish. they would only sign up for netflix once they heard the season finished and cancel immediately after binge watching anyways.

the business dynamic says capture business NOW. in netflix's mind...they want those temporary subscriptions NOW. frankly, because they cant spend money they dont have. they cant continue making their other shows and funding it with the HOPE that in 13 more weeks there will be an influx or subscriptions.

if theyre only gonna subscribe to us temporarily...lets at least make it sooner than later.  see what i mean?

Last edited:
Taylor Schilling was looking nice on Conan last night.
Cmon maine, just post the pics. Why do I have to ope

yea ur not factoring in peoples laziness/cheapness/forgetfulness

if someone was gonna get a subscription JUST for OITNB... they wouldnt get it on week 1 knowing the season would take 13 weeks (roughly 3 months of paying) to finish. they would only sign up for netflix once they heard the season finished and cancel immediately after binge watching anyways.

the business dynamic says capture business NOW. in netflix's mind...they want those temporary subscriptions NOW. frankly, because they cant spend money they dont have. they cant continue making their other shows and funding it with the HOPE that in 13 more weeks there will be an influx or subscriptions.

if theyre only gonna subscribe to us temporarily...lets at least make it sooner than later.  see what i mean?
YUP! I do, when you put it that way.

I guess it's just my preference. Binge Watching is cool while you're watching it, but once it's over, you're feinding for that Next Season and gotta sit in anticipation for 9 Months to a Year.

I'm glad I just got into OITNB when the 2nd Season dropped. The Last Episode of Season One had me TOO HYPED to start the 2nd Season... waiting a year woulda been turrible. Can't really say the same about the Last Episode of Season 2...
grin.gif

on season 2
very entertaining show :smokin
taryn manning's character :lol: but that teef :x

BROS.......I can't wait til June 2015 to ******* watch Season 3.

Dammit.

BROS.......I can't wait til June 2015 to ******* watch Season 3.

Dammit.
Please don't tell me that Release Date is REAL.

An ENTIRE YEAR between Season's, bruh?
sick.gif

It's already bad that they release all the episodes at one time and you can finish a season in 2 weeks flat, but Next JUNE?...

Back
Top Bottom