Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

7e5a3449-abce-45dd-92aa-1497ae51dc3a-620x372.jpeg

devil.gif
Can't wait to see this beauty 
devil.gif

Last edited:
For some reason I am not excited about this. S2 was not nearly as good as S1 imo.

yea season 2 sucked...

that last scene was so bad it was good :lol:

will tune in to watch Bae talk about her nipples tho :smokin

oh snap! gonna watch an episode or two after the game
c'mon... "an episode or two" = the entire season, it's impossible ..you always tell yourself, "damn that ended good, i'll watch one more, just one more" ..i wonder how many call-offs are gonna be at jobs around the united states tomorrow because of this, lol?

I wanted to rewatch the first two seasons before this one, but I really forgot it was coming up so soon.

I'm going to tear through it on my day off

I'm still at the beginning of Season 2, but I really wanna watch Season 3 now cause my boy is in it. Is season 2 worth watching or can I skip to season 3 lol

Season 2 got me not caring about this at all anymore. I'm gon need to see some boobs immediately for me to be impressed.

Season 2 got me not caring about this at all anymore. I'm gon need to see some boobs immediately for me to be impressed.

I've heard season 2 was a little disappointing which is why I asked. Honestly I'm just tryna watch my boy in it lol

Netflix US ‏@netflix
Attention inmates! Orange Is the New Black season 3 is out on early release. #OrangeCon

OITNB season 3 out :pimp: will check it out when i get the time

Back
Top Bottom