Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

I'm through 12 episodes but I like how they're touching all these subjects

This season is easily better than season 2

Just finished

Wow dat last episode doe!

And of course as the first 2 seasons it leaves lots of questions open

Why this chick piper on Jimmy fallon right now looking like she came out the renaissance with the finest of Asian silk b

Don't watch TV or any shows really, but a friend really put me on this. Last show I watched in its entirety was Breaking Bad. Bout to binge the first season if I like it tonight.

Just finished

Wow dat last episode doe!

And of course as the first 2 seasons it leaves lots of questions open

Yep...I really enjoyed this season. I see a lot of people complaining cause it's not its usual jokes and ****. The more mature and serious tone was executed well. This might be my favorite season so far

Not the biggest fan of this hood *** piper but it's kinda :pimp: too

Last edited:
im so sad that i officially finished season 3. i liked that they gave back storeis about a lot of the characters. Now to wait for next season -_- what will i watch? 

Also not sure what happend to Alex? did i miss something because they didnt go back to what was happening in the shed? and that new lesbian chick made me question my sexual orientation LOL 

Yep...I really enjoyed this season. I see a lot of people complaining cause it's not its usual jokes and ****. The more mature and serious tone was executed well. This might be my favorite season so far

Not the biggest fan of this hood *** piper but it's kinda :pimp: too

Kinda funny how she and Alex basically switched roles in terms of personality

How come they never get into fights? What kind of prison is this? I have to wait a whole year to see Chapman get in over her head as a gangster with no muscle.

This season was pretty lackluster compared to season 2. It felt like the ran out of material, and just added things for the sake of doing it.

They ran with that Norma thing for way too long. Things like that usually last 1 episode in most shows.

Season was hot garbage. Ruby has a nice rack but senses the lower body is whack she beautiful tho. Morello gettin D slammed up against the vending machine tho. Lucky bastard! Couple unanswered things n the last episode tho. Hope next season is much better. Piper wit that move tho. G'd up for that...

^
Ruby definitely needs to do some squats or some leg exercises. Had the butt looking flabby and not tight for a skinny girl.

Yea I was quite suprised at the lower portion. All that beauty and you lookin like that below the waist? SMH...

Ohh and Kaputo still the homie!!

Ha, caputo giving Fig that work. Fig looks like one of my favorite nude models so i'm into her. caputo's flashback episode made him look like the ultimate sad simp.

Back
Top Bottom