Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

It's a good show. I've only watched 4 or 5 eps so far but I'll continue.

Morello could get it. That voice :evil:

[img]

Last edited:
I was disturbed by all the meth heads teefesess looking like George Washington teeth

Again Alex teeth looking like a box of nails had me sick.

I was liking that trackstar though. She was kinda thick when running around the yard.
I hate that they make their voices deep.
The other low haired girl who was Taystee friend I really wanted her background info...

NT shank fight to win Morello. Her accent might annoy me in real life after awhile.

Didn't know about Preopon's crooked bottom teeth until this show. She can afford some good braces.

I was disturbed by all the meth heads teefesess looking like George Washington teeth

Again Alex teeth looking like a box of nails had me sick.

I was liking that trackstar though. She was kinda thick when running around the yard.
I hate that they make their voices deep.
The other low haired girl who was Taystee friend I really wanted her background info...

i found it so funny that the trackstar was suppose to be super fast but everytime
she ran she wasnt fast at all lol

i think pussay or w.e her name is wanted to get with taystee at first
but i guess they just became cool

7 episodes in.
Pleasantly surprised by the show.
The character development in this series is great.
You're always learning new things about characters.
I think that Miss Claudette backstory was crazy as hell.
Even the guards have good stories.

Morello :wow:

Will def finish it up soon. Good series.
Netflix is pretty consistent putting out good shows.

Finally finished the season.  That ending though?  
eek.gif

Ol' girl blacked out on Pennsatucky!  Loved it.  

Pennsstucky was hilarious the whole season, the way shorty just shot up the abortion clinic :lol:

My fav part of the show is the flashbacks of how they got in there

just finished the last episode...
:smokin at the ending, the meth head prophet had it coming.
glad to see larry finally man'd up.
where is the warden in all of this? I mean with all the **** happening
the warden never shows up to try to take control of the prison.
and how the heck did that fat chick get a dog, i didnt know inmates
were allow to have pets lol.

overall it was a great first season, cant wait for the 2nd :smokin

Pennsstucky was hilarious the whole season, the way shorty just shot up the abortion clinic :lol:

My fav part of the show is the flashbacks of how they got in there

Ms. Claudette .. crazy she killed dude and finished washing the dishes :lol: OG

View media item 515675

Guess I know what to expect from here on out

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Just finished watching the last 3 episodes today.

Taylor Schilling's performance is something else, I tell ya. She was up for the challenge and went for it.

Kind of mixed about Laura Prepon on this show.. at times I felt like her acting was 'meh' and she just didn't seem to belong at all in this show. Her lesbian scenes more than make up for it though
pimp.gif

Love the humor. Love the flashbacks. Love the storylines.

But I already know Jenji Kohan is going to somehow **** up this series like she did with Weeds.

Officer Healy is a sucka. Me and Red have a love/hate relationship type of thing going on I can't believe she was dumb enough to do something like that homegirl all jacked up.

Last edited:
Finished the season yesterday. Really glad a friend recommended the show to me, I really enjoyed it. Thought the flashbacks for each character was really cool and well done.

Piper as a young lesbian > prison Piper. And even then there was something about her....

:lol: at the thought that I actually took Jason Biggs seriously. Thought he did really well as Larry.

Looking forward to Season 2.

Taylor Schiling/Piper Chapman

Woodberry deep.

Can't stand Laura Preppon though. The eyebrows are one thing, but seeing her teeth in HD was not needed at all. Plus she gave up Piper. :smh:

Can't weight for season 2.

Back
Top Bottom