Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

ok so I gave up on this show on S3 E1 over a year ago bc at that point im sick and tired of Piper/Alex story and how much of a **** Alex is and how instead of the show embellishing on how much of a **** she is, they just instead use everything in the show to try to make you empathize with her.

Ive seen some ppl say that S4 is good so Im asking yall is it truly good? Or is more of the same Alex trash focus?

Last edited:
Alex is not even the main focus of the season, at least her as the focus has been reduced significantly

ok so I gave up on this show on S3 E1 over a year ago bc at that point im sick and tired of Piper/Alex story and how much of a **** Alex is and how instead of the show embellishing on how much of a **** she is, they just instead use everything in the show to try to make you empathize with her.

Ive seen some ppl say that S4 is good so Im asking yall is it truly good? Or is more of the same Alex trash focus?

Season 4 is great. TBH, after S3 I didn't expect much from this season but damn from the get-go this season was great.

Season 4 is ten times better than season 3 IMO. really well rounded and piper nor alex aren't even the main focus IMO. instead of focusing on specific characters and such, the show seems to be much more streamlined and linked towards overarching themes and stories that connect both the COs, the inmates and stuff that's been in national headlines.

incredibly touching and beautifully written episode....last season was garbage with Caputo being the only redeeming part of that season, this season played on too many actual real issues....quite possibly the best season yet....Caputo still gets my nod for favorite character, you can tell dude cares a lot about these women....those two MCC douchebags, and that sadistic CO are despicable....

Not sure if you guys noticed but she P crossed Bayley in her passing "dream sequence" once again....beauifu season finale, RIP P :frown:

Thanks guys!

Gonna spin this evening.

Im guessing I have to trudge through S3 first before 4 though?

I coulda swore one of the chicks in the club P went to woth the drag queens, the woman was Caputo's gf Linda taking the necklace or somethin on her neck

Yeah i just went back to this scene on my phone .. at 41:35 when it starts, is that her??

Oh yeah i forgot all about the comment i quoted last page. You right but yeah i thiught that was her

She still can get it tho

season had some strong moments and brought a good amount of feels...heavier on the social commentary compared to past seasons

I like how they brought her character out tho.

Season 1 she was a loner who "talked to herself" and worshipped the devil in the bathroom stall.

Wonder if they go deeper in her backstory and show what ahe did to get there. I assume she killed the old lady

Season 1 she was a loner who "talked to herself" and worshipped the devil in the bathroom stall.

Wonder if they go deeper in her backstory and show what ahe did to get there. I assume she killed the old lady
You're talking about Flores (Blanca). I like her character to.

Ramos is the chick who hangs with Flaca and drove the van.

You're talking about Flores (Blanca). I like her character to.

Ramos is the chick who hangs with Flaca and drove the van.

Ooooh Maritza or w/e .. yeah you right :lol:

I wish they didnt make her character so ditzy

I was really expecting bennett to pop up for at least 1 Epsiode .. they really just wrote him off

Yo the scene where that girl was having sex with the gardener in the old lady's room. The girl didn't eem break eye contact with the old lady when she woke up. :lol:

Just started watching this show, what kinda fake *** prison is this? :lol:

Inmates run around freely
Working in tool shops with stuff they can murder people with
No actual prison cells
5 COs all male:lol:
Letting them drive cars

:stoneface:

Its minimum. Theres a jail in new Mexico where they don't even have the place fenced. Inmates can legit walk out if they want to but no one does

She does look good tho

Lot of these chicks surprise me outside of their makeup

Back
Top Bottom