"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

I was gonna go rite after cherry hill but thank god I didn't. I got faith in cherry hill cause I also won champ pack from there when they had 14 pairs don't think any funny business goes on and if it does it might only be a pair or two
nice! Did u get your size?

I'm thinking I only won because most people were worried about the black red Is that day. That's all people in line were talking about.

Bodega is receiving these as well.

Man , if your on the east coast and do not get a pair, youre probably just sleeping lol.
not really cause i live in rhode island and nobody in rhode island mass or ct getting them except two stores.  bodega is getting them but uoeno about bodega and what they did with this release and the other store the employees raffled it off but there fams got it 

After i won the Lebron Celebration pack raffle i told myself i would never be mad if i lose a raffle again. I didnt even enter any raffles for these because the only HOH near me getting them is 3-4 hours away.

Online is my only option now. Gonna be funny when nike tweets the "invincible" tweet for these (like prelude 3 tweet).

After i won the Lebron Celebration pack raffle i told myself i would never be mad if i lose a raffle again. I didnt even enter any raffles for these because the only HOH near me getting them is 3-4 hours away.

Online is my only option now. Gonna be funny when nike tweets the "invincible" tweet for these (like prelude 3 tweet).
What u mean invincible tweet G?

Invincible? Nah, many have broken it. :smokin

Last edited:

Invincible? Nah, many have broken it.
smokin.gif

honestly hoping i can get these manually tomorrow morning.  if i don't, no biggie tho.

I recall the madness surrounding the paranorman foams and the galaxies........seems like far less hype surrounding these oregons.

^ I agree bro. Used to be the case that you could cop what you like.......now you gotta cop what u like at a premium mark up.
it's what happens when demand exceds supply.  nike knows exactly what they're doing by keeping pairs limited

So no one else online is going to have these besides NDC?  No boutiques online?  No international sites (I'd guess no because its Oregon)?

its a mortal lock that they do.. 

These look on point. Too many releases in a short period of time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom