"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

I'd be cool if someone offered me db foams for these. Those were love at first sight.
ayy if you score these pm me, we can work something out 
happy.gif

I'll get up and throw a dart at a board and hope it hits something. I'm changing my 5% chance down to about a 1.5 with all of this other bs going down. I hope people that really want them grab some. Not the jackass that just waltzed in here asking about resell process, **** dude.

They're plenty of folks on Twitter mentioning the link along w/ tweeting Nike. Hopefully Nike doesn't cancel anything.

I CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO HAVE THESE IN MY HANDS!!!!  GOT A COUPLE OF PEOPLE TO GET RAFFLE TICKETS FOR ME FROM QUEENS CENTER MALL FOOTLOCKER ON FRIDAY.  I CAME IN THE CRIB SATURDAY MORN FROM HANGING OUT ALL NIGHT, WENT TO SLEEP AND WOKE UP TO LIKE 10 MISSED CALLS....THOUGHT THEY CALLED ME SAYING I WON OR ALL THE PPL I GOT TO GET RAFFLES WON BUT THE CALLS WERE ALL FROM ONE PERSON, MY CO-WORKER WHO GOT CALLED FOR MY SIZE 9 AT ABOUT 11 AM SATURDAY.  GOD BLESS HER!!!!!!! 
happy.gif
  HEARD QUEENS CENTER MALL ONLY GOT 20 PAIRS.

how the fk did people get early link for the oregon? I thought nike was going to fix that bs

I CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO HAVE THESE IN MY HANDS!!!!  GOT A COUPLE OF PEOPLE TO GET RAFFLE TICKETS FOR ME FROM QUEENS CENTER MALL FOOTLOCKER ON FRIDAY.  I CAME IN THE CRIB SATURDAY MORN FROM HANGING OUT ALL NIGHT, WENT TO SLEEP AND WOKE UP TO LIKE 10 MISSED CALLS....THOUGHT THEY CALLED ME SAYING I WON OR ALL THE PPL I GOT TO GET RAFFLES WON BUT THE CALLS WERE ALL FROM ONE PERSON, MY CO-WORKER WHO GOT CALLED FOR MY SIZE 9 AT ABOUT 11 AM SATURDAY.  GOD BLESS HER!!!!!!! :D   HEARD QUEENS CENTER MALL ONLY GOT 20 PAIRS.
20 pairs? seriously?
that's a frigin joke
I LOATHE qcm

I'll get up and throw a dart at a board and hope it hits something. I'm changing my 5% chance down to about a 1.5 with all of this other bs going down. I hope people that really want them grab some. Not the jackass that just waltzed in here asking about resell process, **** dude.
Better believe gamma 11 and bred 1 release brought in a whole bunch of new heads. I"ll give myself a .1% chance even with help.

Last edited:
Its almost to the point where I'm gonna give up on new releases and go after older releases I missed out on and try to get good prices on those. Still don't have south beach 9 and can get them relatively cheap now compared to earlier this year.

This is pretty much the only shoe I want out of all the holiday releases, I'm depressed about this early link crap. If anyone wants to help me out, dm me. Otherwise, good luck everyone lol

Back
Top Bottom