"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

damn i knew the yellow lace swap would be fresh, just need to find a pair... i think ive got some extra yellow SB laces, not sure if theyre long enough tho 
roll.gif

but those socks 
sick.gif
 nice pics man

I sold a pair for $1600 on ebay 4 days before they dropped. I copped a second pair from a friend that got luck with my size, I paid $350 for them. 

Lmao at someone paying 1600 for these. Not hating just think it's ridiculous. I can think of 8-10 pairs of shoes I'd grab at retail for a total of 1600

Lmao at someone paying 1600 for these. Not hating just think it's ridiculous. I can think of 8-10 pairs of shoes I'd grab at retail for a total of 1600
Thats what I said... Sorry I had my numbers off , it was $1450 after shipping 

Last edited:
Probably gonna wait til summer on the ducks.
I have a spot already yellowing on my gamma 11. I really like that shoe.

Sole savers blow. Used them on my grape v's and db4s, and when I removed it took some of the paint of the sole. And the glue is impossible to remove. Check out sole protectors. Way better IMO.

Its a gimmick for the new "sneakerheads" that sell their DS kicks 2 weeks after they got them and swear they only tried them on.
I never understood why people rock Sole Savers/Protectors, I feel like my soles don't get worn down even when i wear the hell out of my shoes.

Now it makes sense! Shady Stuff... 
mean.gif

They can't be making money.
I agree with everything you said except this. If they weren't making money then they would quit reselling. If a kid was able to get 4 pair of these, he could flip them for an EASY $300 profit each. $1,200 for doing nothing? Most of these kids are getting more than one pair.

They're just raping the game and its sad. There were more of these FS than DBs and I think these were more "limited", which is sad because most bought them JUST to make 200-300

sole savers are terrible.  leaves a lot of residue when taken off.  Sole protectors are the best.  you don't really feel like you have them on and they come off easily.

Yeah I never understood sole protectors either, just rock your kicks. Those that use soleprotectors might as well do this then for ultimate protection top to bottom lol.
you're right but i do put sole protectors on my foams cause it actually helps keep em icey longer.

Some people just like to keep their kicks looking DS and fresh as possible. Especially the grails. But at the end of the day they're just shoes and it's all personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom