Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't know why you're laughing. It's a well known fact that they and other companies monitor niketalk.
proof of nike reading NT? im not talking about no minimum wage CS workers either. I'm laughing at the part where the dude said we need to start a revolution to drive the hype through to roof for nike to drop the shoe.

/lock thread pls.

proof of nike reading NT? im not talking about no minimum wage CS workers either. I'm laughing at the part where the dude said we need to start a revolution to drive the hype through to roof for nike to drop the shoe.

/lock thread pls.
Once again u don't think they read these boards? Cuz they do. There's ur proof

Don't know why you're laughing. It's a well known fact that they and other companies monitor niketalk.

/lock thread pls.
You want proof? I'm not searching through thousands of threads to prove something that anyone who's been here long enough knows is true. There have been multiple posts, from multiple members, over a long period of time, attesting to it. That combined with common sense makes it truth in my eyes. But you're right about this **** needing to be locked up. I chuckle every time I see a new post in here and it's not a release date.

I don't carry proof, but I'd be suprised if Nike didn't have eyes/ears somewhere on NT. Maybe not in this specific thread, but they're too big/smart of a company to not at least browse NT from time to time. One of the maxim's of the company is the "listen to the athlete". Consumers are the new athletes, so I think they listen to what NT'ers say. They listen, but does that mean they do what they're told, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom