OREGON STATE Jordan IX PE

I don't know Jaison, but I got to talk to him when I went to Sneaker Ball at NHQ(He's a fellow LA native
pimp.gif
). I guess I didn't hear him well enough to capture everything he had said. Nice gesture for OSU to get some love like the UO does. I'm surprise word about these wasn't released earlier since they were out since April-%+%

Originally Posted by TakedownKid

I don't know Jaison, but I got to talk to him when I went to Sneaker Ball at NHQ(He's a fellow LA native
pimp.gif
). I guess I didn't hear him well enough to capture everything he had said. Nice gesture for OSU to get some love like the UO does. I'm surprise word about these wasn't released earlier since they were out since April-%+%

Sneaker Ball
pimp.gif

I was surprised word hadn't leaked earlier as well.

a couple of guys from the football team came in my store, i asked them about it and said they got the home and away pair!! i haven't seen pics of the away pair yet!!

Knda like the colorblocking of these.
would have cop them if they were a
general release with jumpman on
It.
smile.gif

I like them. Simple and clean. So this is Oregone STATE's IX? And there is another just plain Oregon IX?

i really like these........ they should drop a motorsports version that looks very similar to these.

Originally Posted by drewsone

I like them. Simple and clean. So this is Oregone STATE's IX? And there is another just plain Oregon IX?

This is the only other Oregon 9

the OSU are fly but  I'd have to go with the Oregon Greys cause they're something new/different

Back
Top Bottom