Orlando Magic at Detroit Pistons Game 5 @ 7pm

Damn....

Tayshaun with the big time rejection.... I HAVE to give credit on that one, Prince said no thank you to Hedo.

Well...that looked eerily familiar.
smh.gif

What about Hedo? He's had a chance in about 2-3 games vs. the Pistons to either tie/win for the Magic towards the end of regulation....

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Pistons can thank the refs for this game.

Come on, I'm a Magic fan too, but Dwight shot terribly from the FT line, he missed a few easy passes into the post, not to mention Rashard not shootingwell, and here's the stat of the night. 21 Magic turnovers to 3 for Detroit.

Yes....Eastern Conference Finals again.

Now they can rest and have the Cavs/C's beat each other up for 7 games.

The Pistons will be fishing sooner or later.

No one from the East would win the ship anyways.

But c'monnnn, the spread is +6.5, at least gimme my money Orlando!

SMH at the weak #*$ confetti/ smoke celebration
If this was the celtics, the whole arena would be smoked up/hazy

Pistons will be seeing the Celtics in a few days

wow. what is that, 6 straight years now of making the conference finals or better? too bad only 1 championship has come out of this team. another one wont comethis year too.

I swear to god, its absolutely grueling to watch the Piston's play. At least the Hornet Vs. Spurs game will be much more entertaining to watch.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I swear to god, its absolutely grueling to watch the Piston's play. At least the Hornet Vs. Spurs game will be much more entertaining to watch.

That is true. This series has been uneventful and not entertaining at all. Glad it's over.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Tay-Ro-Dactyl
pimp.gif

I dont feel like photoshopping it but Hedo is the fish....

laugh.gif
lazy.... it doesn't count then.

Back
Top Bottom