Orlando Magic @ Boston Celtics 2:30 pm Game Thread ABC

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NBA with the WWE Swag[/color]. Backstage cameras of the ambulance. I expected a Magic player to run back there and finish the job.
laugh.gif

On a real note though. Hope Daniels is straight.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What a ticky tack tech.

Dwight elbowed him no doubt, but if he gets mauled every play and that little elbow is a tech? KG throws arms and elbows like that all the time and doesn't get calls like Dwight.

What a ticky tack tech.

Dwight elbowed him no doubt, but if he gets mauled every play and that little elbow is a tech? KG throws arms and elbows like that all the time and doesn't get calls like Dwight.

NBA with the WWE Swag. Backstage cameras of the ambulance. I expected a Magic player to run back there and finish the job.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

What a ticky tack tech.

this

What a ticky tack tech.

this

NBA with the WWE Swag. Backstage cameras of the ambulance. I expected a Magic player to run back there and finish the job.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a ticky tack tech.

garnett throws elbows at refs and nothing happens

What a ticky tack tech.

garnett throws elbows at refs and nothing happens

can someone describe what happened to Marquis?

I turned away for a second to read an article and next thing I see is a celtic being strapped to the stretcher. SMH

can someone describe what happened to Marquis?

I turned away for a second to read an article and next thing I see is a celtic being strapped to the stretcher. SMH

Back
Top Bottom