Osama Bin Laden is dead

are any of you scared of who might take his place? i kinda am, because you dont know who will take his postion and perhaps that person would be worse than osama. and how did they confirm his death? by his dna, right? means they had his DNA before? from what?

are any of you scared of who might take his place? i kinda am, because you dont know who will take his postion and perhaps that person would be worse than osama. and how did they confirm his death? by his dna, right? means they had his DNA before? from what?

Originally Posted by peks03

glad he was dumped into the ocean. the only thing better would have been to feed him to wild pigs.
how do we even know they really killed hime tho? just cause they said they did? i think they shoulda put the body on ice & showed it to everybody

glad he was dumped into the ocean. the only thing better would have been to feed him to wild pigs.
how do we even know they really killed hime tho? just cause they said they did? i think they shoulda put the body on ice & showed it to everybody

Random....wasn't John Legend dating Bin Laden's niece or something a few years back? I'm 95% sure she's a model or singer in the US.

Random....wasn't John Legend dating Bin Laden's niece or something a few years back? I'm 95% sure she's a model or singer in the US.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Navy-Seals-6.jpg

ST6
pimp.gif

No.

We won't know the identites of ST6...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

I was trying to make a point.  Everyone copied the top quote, didn't check out the story underneath.

Picture-23.jpg

[h3]Graffiti on Portland mosque under investigation[/h3]http://www.pressherald.co...under-investigation.html

I was relieved with his death too.  Not only is Osama responsible for the deaths of more Muslims than Americans, but I was affected by 9/11 too.  I'm born n raised in NJ my dad was working 4 blocks away from the towers that day and I was scared for his life just like any other American would be.

Let me be clear when I say that all this excitement really does scare me as an American Muslim.  I understand relief, and praise, but I celebrate the death of no man.
And they misspelled "tomorrow".
Come on man, they were in a rush 
tired.gif

I may have to go take a pic of this later...

I was trying to make a point.  Everyone copied the top quote, didn't check out the story underneath.

Picture-23.jpg

[h3]Graffiti on Portland mosque under investigation[/h3]http://www.pressherald.co...under-investigation.html

I was relieved with his death too.  Not only is Osama responsible for the deaths of more Muslims than Americans, but I was affected by 9/11 too.  I'm born n raised in NJ my dad was working 4 blocks away from the towers that day and I was scared for his life just like any other American would be.

Let me be clear when I say that all this excitement really does scare me as an American Muslim.  I understand relief, and praise, but I celebrate the death of no man.
tired.gif

Picture-23.jpg

tired.gif

Picture-23.jpg

tired.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

940sicc3 wrote:

this song was supposed to be on OB4CL2 btw...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just lost mad respect for Raekwon with that.

to be fair it seems like the song got cut off. i'm sure he'll cover his fall from the early part of his life.
(i'm giving rae the benefit of the doubt
tired.gif
)

940sicc3 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

to be fair it seems like the song got cut off. i'm sure he'll cover his fall from the early part of his life.
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by debs 168

940sicc3 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif
)

So it would be cool if Hollywood made a movie about Osama's life, but in a rap song it's trash. Typical prudes.

Originally Posted by debs 168

940sicc3 wrote:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif
)

So it would be cool if Hollywood made a movie about Osama's life, but in a rap song it's trash. Typical prudes.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by eashawty

how do we even know they really killed him tho?

How do you know they didn't?

Obviously because they didnt Ustream the raid and the burial in real time.

Back
Top Bottom