Osama Bin Laden is dead

In war nobody wins. SMH

Peace, health and prosper. That's what we Chinese people is about. I wish the best for the people that was affected on both sides.

In war nobody wins. SMH

Peace, health and prosper. That's what we Chinese people is about. I wish the best for the people that was affected on both sides.

who cares if he wasnt armed.

wasnt the mission to go in there and kill him, no questions asked?

If we were to capture him alive, you dont think his people would be trying to rescue him?

better off dead.

If we were to capture him alive, you dont think his people would be trying to rescue him?

better off dead.

Originally Posted by Demps

better off dead.
Actually, no ... and im not saying he should have been killed because he wasnt armed ... but dont sit here and say this was a capture OR kill mission, when it wasnt ...

FOR THE RECORD, this better not be questioned because i would say the majority of people in America would have put a bullet in his head if they had the chance ...

better off dead.
Actually, no ... and im not saying he should have been killed because he wasnt armed ... but dont sit here and say this was a capture OR kill mission, when it wasnt ...

FOR THE RECORD, this better not be questioned because i would say the majority of people in America would have put a bullet in his head if they had the chance ...

better off dead.
They did not want him alive. Imagine the madness that would occur if we put him in a court, and which one? Osama was on shoot to kill status. 

better off dead.
They did not want him alive. Imagine the madness that would occur if we put him in a court, and which one? Osama was on shoot to kill status. 

This story has switched up soooooo much

1st he in mansion
Then he in a compoud
A helicopter was shot down
No we shot our own helicopter
He used a woman as a shield for the bullets
Oh wait it was his wife
We shot him cause he was firing back
HE DID NOT USE A WOMAN AS A SHIELD
NO he wasnt armed!
There was many children in his presence when he was shot
His body was dumped at sea
No wait we prepped him with a muslim note and wrapped him a sheet and slid him to sea

idk what to believe........just release the pics and vid to clear all this up

1st he in mansion
Then he in a compoud
Oh wait it was his wife
NO he wasnt armed!
No wait we prepped him with a muslim note and wrapped him a sheet and slid him to sea

The reaction of the guy who shot him. I want that vid. Combination of the Tiger fist pump then the Cena "U CAN'T SEE ME" right over the dead body.

The reaction of the guy who shot him. I want that vid. Combination of the Tiger fist pump then the Cena "U CAN'T SEE ME" right over the dead body.

What good would Osama do us alive? Hell never talk about anything upcoming, maybe take credit for some stuff in the past but then what?

Tax payer dollars used to keep this guy alive whos already taken so much from us? No thanks. Dead Osama is cool with me.

What good would Osama do us alive? Hell never talk about anything upcoming, maybe take credit for some stuff in the past but then what?

Tax payer dollars used to keep this guy alive whos already taken so much from us? No thanks. Dead Osama is cool with me.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

How could you even believe what he would say anyway?  I agree Dead Osama > Alive.  

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

How could you even believe what he would say anyway?  I agree Dead Osama > Alive.  

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Turns out it wasn't a Navy Seal that shot him at all. It was actually Seal in an Old Navy Performance Fleece.

oldnavyseal.jpg
Corn+on+the+cob.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

better off dead.

I don't care if we killed him or kept him alive but just tell us the truth.

So you rolled into the mansion/compound.  Dude was chilling there.  We walked in....shot him in the face....2 times.  That's cool and all just tell us.  Don't try to make it sound super epic when it wasn't.

Three people were killed on the first floor, including a woman, and then the U.S. forces moved upstairs where they found bin Laden, Carney said.

"Bin Laden was then shot and killed," Carney said. "He was not armed."

On Monday, President Barack Obama's top counterterrorism adviser, John Brennan, said bin Laden was resisting and had a weapon, though it was unclear if bin Laden had fired a shot.

Originally Posted by msaba07

better off dead.

I don't care if we killed him or kept him alive but just tell us the truth.

So you rolled into the mansion/compound.  Dude was chilling there.  We walked in....shot him in the face....2 times.  That's cool and all just tell us.  Don't try to make it sound super epic when it wasn't.

Three people were killed on the first floor, including a woman, and then the U.S. forces moved upstairs where they found bin Laden, Carney said.

"Bin Laden was then shot and killed," Carney said. "He was not armed."

On Monday, President Barack Obama's top counterterrorism adviser, John Brennan, said bin Laden was resisting and had a weapon, though it was unclear if bin Laden had fired a shot.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

1st he in mansion
Then he in a compoud
Oh wait it was his wife
NO he wasnt armed!

3/4ths of what you just said isn't even conflicting...it was just clarification which is reasonable when the media is only getting tidbits of information at a time. 

Back
Top Bottom