Osama Bin Laden is dead

Create problem
Create Fear
Provide Solution

I am just saying, they could have created a better story. I am not sure why they feel that Americans are THAT dumb. I have seen people that aren't even "conspiracy dudes" question what has been happening. So yea man, they should have hired Lupe or something to write a better story.

Create problem
Create Fear
Provide Solution

I am just saying, they could have created a better story. I am not sure why they feel that Americans are THAT dumb. I have seen people that aren't even "conspiracy dudes" question what has been happening. So yea man, they should have hired Lupe or something to write a better story.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

If there is one thing I am sure of it is we are not getting told the entire truth about the incident. 

Well obviously bro, they aren't going to release every detailed truth of the whole ordeal. It's never how the governments worked, its not how its working right now, and its not how itll ever work in the future. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that we won't get the 100% truth. 
I guess it's just the American way to lie as sad as that sounds.  I don't know where the "Osama held his own wife in front of him as a human shield and shot at the seals" story came from.  But to have it be "Oh he was unarmed, the women kinda ran at the seals when they went in the room...so they shot her in the leg...the put two in Osama's head".  Like that's cool if that's what happened just tell us that.  But why did it start out like it was Bruce Willis dodge rolling around a mansion dual wielding AA2's blowing through terrorist while taking shots of Jack Daniels and chasing them with a Budweiser all while wrapped in an American flag.  
That's because the initial event that started all this mess was already a bruce willis movie 
7412104.jpg

re watch it and see the plot

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

If there is one thing I am sure of it is we are not getting told the entire truth about the incident. 

Well obviously bro, they aren't going to release every detailed truth of the whole ordeal. It's never how the governments worked, its not how its working right now, and its not how itll ever work in the future. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that we won't get the 100% truth. 
I guess it's just the American way to lie as sad as that sounds.  I don't know where the "Osama held his own wife in front of him as a human shield and shot at the seals" story came from.  But to have it be "Oh he was unarmed, the women kinda ran at the seals when they went in the room...so they shot her in the leg...the put two in Osama's head".  Like that's cool if that's what happened just tell us that.  But why did it start out like it was Bruce Willis dodge rolling around a mansion dual wielding AA2's blowing through terrorist while taking shots of Jack Daniels and chasing them with a Budweiser all while wrapped in an American flag.  
That's because the initial event that started all this mess was already a bruce willis movie 
7412104.jpg

re watch it and see the plot

It has now been said that the president and everyone else in the "situation room" didn't see the killing live at all.  There was 20-30 mins where nothing could be seen.  So the president DID NOT watch osama bin laden get killed live like that picture says.

10 YEARS or searching.  TEN YEARS, took us 10 YEARS to find him.....we dump him in the ocean less then 24 hours later......
eyes.gif

This type of thing gets me more and more paranoid.  The longer they wait to release the picture's the more i think they are trying to fabricate some.  The video will never be released now that we know the killing can't actually be seen.  But I think until i see the picture i believe he was dead prior to this whole bonanza.  Whether it was in 2001 from kidney failure or he was killed last week and we just waited for the proof it was him.  If there is one thing I am sure of it is we are not getting told the entire truth about the incident. 

Honestly, do you think the United States Government would fake going on a secret mission to find the most wanted man in the world, kill the most wanted man in the world and then feed this information to public, ALL WITHOUT A FABRICATED PICTURE to release in due time? Are you serious? Like you don't think President Obama and his cabinet wouldn't be prepared for the millions of people asking for "proof." Let's be real hear, if this was fake and is a conspiracy, TRUST they would have released that fabricated picture already.

The simple fact is there are most likey pictures that are gruesome. Two headshots from the type of weapons that #%@@@+! Navy Seals are using aren't going to look pretty, his head was most likely damn near blown off. 

I just can't believe some of you don't realize that if it is a conspiracy that they wouldn't have fabricated %#*% already posted everywhere. They know what happened and for most Americans, they believe what happened too. It's these few conspirators out there that they could care less about. You guys cry conspiracy theory over everything. A conspiracy would be killing Osama and never letting the information out, leading you guys to believe our world is still unsafe from this mad man and giving them reasons to continue making up #%%%!$!* to search your bags 1,000 times at the airport. that's a conspiracy. 

It has now been said that the president and everyone else in the "situation room" didn't see the killing live at all.  There was 20-30 mins where nothing could be seen.  So the president DID NOT watch osama bin laden get killed live like that picture says.

10 YEARS or searching.  TEN YEARS, took us 10 YEARS to find him.....we dump him in the ocean less then 24 hours later......
eyes.gif

This type of thing gets me more and more paranoid.  The longer they wait to release the picture's the more i think they are trying to fabricate some.  The video will never be released now that we know the killing can't actually be seen.  But I think until i see the picture i believe he was dead prior to this whole bonanza.  Whether it was in 2001 from kidney failure or he was killed last week and we just waited for the proof it was him.  If there is one thing I am sure of it is we are not getting told the entire truth about the incident. 

Honestly, do you think the United States Government would fake going on a secret mission to find the most wanted man in the world, kill the most wanted man in the world and then feed this information to public, ALL WITHOUT A FABRICATED PICTURE to release in due time? Are you serious? Like you don't think President Obama and his cabinet wouldn't be prepared for the millions of people asking for "proof." Let's be real hear, if this was fake and is a conspiracy, TRUST they would have released that fabricated picture already.

The simple fact is there are most likey pictures that are gruesome. Two headshots from the type of weapons that #%@@@+! Navy Seals are using aren't going to look pretty, his head was most likely damn near blown off. 

I just can't believe some of you don't realize that if it is a conspiracy that they wouldn't have fabricated %#*% already posted everywhere. They know what happened and for most Americans, they believe what happened too. It's these few conspirators out there that they could care less about. You guys cry conspiracy theory over everything. A conspiracy would be killing Osama and never letting the information out, leading you guys to believe our world is still unsafe from this mad man and giving them reasons to continue making up #%%%!$!* to search your bags 1,000 times at the airport. that's a conspiracy. 

Originally Posted by PoloLax

eyes.gif

I am not saying the whole thing is fake.  But I don't believe it happened anyway near the way they said it to be, that is all.  I think he is dead, when did he die? 2001 a week before it was announced? I really don't know.

I think they the whole "at sea" burial was a huge oversight by everyone involved.  There is no way everyone involved in this scenario, given that we shot an unarmed man in the head for all the cruel things that he did to our country, thought he deserved an honorable grave.

I also think we knew he was there and timed this whole mission thing at least for country morale, help obama in the polls, whatever else.  I believe Osama was used as a sort of figure head to give us a reason to occupy other countries.  And I also think this will be used as a reason to go into Pakistan for whatever agenda we desire.  I think we "killed" him (or announced his death) knowing our next move and decided it was time to actually "kill" him (or announce he was dead).   

Originally Posted by PoloLax

eyes.gif

I am not saying the whole thing is fake.  But I don't believe it happened anyway near the way they said it to be, that is all.  I think he is dead, when did he die? 2001 a week before it was announced? I really don't know.

I think they the whole "at sea" burial was a huge oversight by everyone involved.  There is no way everyone involved in this scenario, given that we shot an unarmed man in the head for all the cruel things that he did to our country, thought he deserved an honorable grave.

I also think we knew he was there and timed this whole mission thing at least for country morale, help obama in the polls, whatever else.  I believe Osama was used as a sort of figure head to give us a reason to occupy other countries.  And I also think this will be used as a reason to go into Pakistan for whatever agenda we desire.  I think we "killed" him (or announced his death) knowing our next move and decided it was time to actually "kill" him (or announce he was dead).   

Since 2001, this country's mission has been to get Osama Bin Laden, and from Sept 11th, 2001 until Nov. 4th, 2008 there is nothing more that George W. Bush wanted than to go out  with Osama dead. If this country did in fact know where he was this whole time, than you better believe Osama would have been dead with the George W. Bush administration and not Barack Obama. Bush Jr. lived to say to the American people, I got that %!*+%*, I've accomplished what I've wanted since that day the towers fell.

As for morale, this country's morale has been on the decline since before Obama got into office. Once again, if what you believe is correct and we knew his hideout all along this would have been done a lot sooner and most likely under our last president and not our current one.

Now onto your point about Osama being used as figurehead to occupy other countries, I can see that as being true. We went into Afghanistan for this guy, but we went into Iraq for a totally different story and that is known. If 9/11 didn't happen, I truly believe Bush. Jr. still would have resumed and finished what his father wanted back in the early 90s.

Since 2001, this country's mission has been to get Osama Bin Laden, and from Sept 11th, 2001 until Nov. 4th, 2008 there is nothing more that George W. Bush wanted than to go out  with Osama dead. If this country did in fact know where he was this whole time, than you better believe Osama would have been dead with the George W. Bush administration and not Barack Obama. Bush Jr. lived to say to the American people, I got that %!*+%*, I've accomplished what I've wanted since that day the towers fell.

As for morale, this country's morale has been on the decline since before Obama got into office. Once again, if what you believe is correct and we knew his hideout all along this would have been done a lot sooner and most likely under our last president and not our current one.

Now onto your point about Osama being used as figurehead to occupy other countries, I can see that as being true. We went into Afghanistan for this guy, but we went into Iraq for a totally different story and that is known. If 9/11 didn't happen, I truly believe Bush. Jr. still would have resumed and finished what his father wanted back in the early 90s.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Create problem
Create Fear
Provide Solution

ALL...OF...THIS

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Create problem
Create Fear
Provide Solution

ALL...OF...THIS

So exactly what proof do you have that makes you "believe" all these things? I can say I believe that Hitler was actually Obama's father, but unless I have evidence I'm just insane.

It wasn't a democratic decision to bury him at sea, it was a decision made by the higher ups in government. They understood that desecration of the body would have prompted extreme anger from many people, burying him in ground could have created a situation where the site could be visited as a shrine to a martyr by his misguided followers, and there are certain practices that many Muslims follow which include burying the body soon after death. 

Your last paragraph is ridiculous. To one point, if Obama knew he was there and wanted to use this as political leverage for the election he would have waited a year. Americans have the attention span of gnats, and it would have made much more sense to do it 6 months before the election instead of 18.

I am not sure why they feel that Americans are THAT dumb.
I strongly suggest you read some of the conspirarcy theorists statements in this thread and then you will feel otherwise.

So exactly what proof do you have that makes you "believe" all these things? I can say I believe that Hitler was actually Obama's father, but unless I have evidence I'm just insane.

It wasn't a democratic decision to bury him at sea, it was a decision made by the higher ups in government. They understood that desecration of the body would have prompted extreme anger from many people, burying him in ground could have created a situation where the site could be visited as a shrine to a martyr by his misguided followers, and there are certain practices that many Muslims follow which include burying the body soon after death. 

Your last paragraph is ridiculous. To one point, if Obama knew he was there and wanted to use this as political leverage for the election he would have waited a year. Americans have the attention span of gnats, and it would have made much more sense to do it 6 months before the election instead of 18.

I am not sure why they feel that Americans are THAT dumb.
I strongly suggest you read some of the conspirarcy theorists statements in this thread and then you will feel otherwise.

6 months before the election is just obvious. 18 months is def more manageable in the "scheme" of things
we all know this IS NOT the truth. hearing the sides of conspiracy theorist and non-conspiracy theorist gets a 
laugh.gif
 from me. i told my gf when i 1st heard this, "there isnt a video, and they have to release some sort of photos at some point." and thats all we gone get. the rest gon be in up in the air like every other thing here in the US
laugh.gif

sorry to interrupt the comedy 

6 months before the election is just obvious. 18 months is def more manageable in the "scheme" of things
we all know this IS NOT the truth. hearing the sides of conspiracy theorist and non-conspiracy theorist gets a 
laugh.gif
 from me. i told my gf when i 1st heard this, "there isnt a video, and they have to release some sort of photos at some point." and thats all we gone get. the rest gon be in up in the air like every other thing here in the US
laugh.gif

sorry to interrupt the comedy 

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

don't know if this photo has been posted but i just thought it was extremely interesting...there are some smart people in that room
i'm a little surprised that they're conducting something of such importance in a small room with a handful of chairs. looking like a holiday inn or something. 

but it's dope nonetheless...hillary and obama look really relaxed. 

article-1383279-0BE4C7EF00000578-154_964x771.jpg
Check out the burn bag next to Obama.
220px-Burn-Bag.jpg

"A burn bag is the informal name given to a container (usually a paper bag or some other waste receptacle) that holds sensitive or classified documentswhich are to be destroyed by fire or pulping after a certain period of time."

Back
Top Bottom