Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by Deuce King

What a week for President Obama!!  He showed his birth certificate to the world and by doing so put alot of birthers and Republicans in their place, completely embarrassed Donald Trump last night at the correspondents dinner, interrupted Celebrity Apprentice tonight and pissed Donald Trump off even more, confirmed today that Osama Bin Laden is dead, and tomorrow will be on the Oprah.  It's gets no better than that!!

So. Much. Juice.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LarryEastwood

Something seems a little fishy about this Bin Laden thing. When caught Saddam they "released" the video of him getting executed. Bin laden died,we dident get any pictures and the dude is already buried at sea? Hmmmmm and if bin laden was the "real culprit" of 911 why did we go after Saddam so hard like it was his fault? Anybody with 2 ears and 2 eyes can see something is not right here. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I am growing kinda skeptic of what the true mission is over there

did u forget the whole weapons of mass destruction that didnt exsist thing?

Something seems a little fishy about this Bin Laden thing. When caught Saddam they "released" the video of him getting executed. Bin laden died,we dident get any pictures and the dude is already buried at sea? Hmmmmm and if bin laden was the "real culprit" of 911 why did we go after Saddam so hard like it was his fault? Anybody with 2 ears and 2 eyes can see something is not right here. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I am growing kinda skeptic of what the true mission is over there

did u forget the whole weapons of mass destruction that didnt exsist thing?

they? the US gov didnt release that video. Saddam was executed by his own people.

they? the US gov didnt release that video. Saddam was executed by his own people.

Originally Posted by kash55

He was buried at sea so quickly because in Islam a body must be buried within 24hours. There are rules and guidelines with dealing with death and a body just like in the bible.

kill 1000s of innocent Americans--> become most wanted man in the world--> have religious wishes met
?????????????????????

strange to say the least

He was buried at sea so quickly because in Islam a body must be buried within 24hours. There are rules and guidelines with dealing with death and a body just like in the bible.

kill 1000s of innocent Americans--> become most wanted man in the world--> have religious wishes met
?????????????????????

strange to say the least

Originally Posted by kidposite

?????????????????????

strange to say the least

welcome to 21st century America

?????????????????????

strange to say the least

welcome to 21st century America

i doubt they will show pictures because he's been dead, they just made it public yesterday after months of planning.

i doubt they will show pictures because he's been dead, they just made it public yesterday after months of planning.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

He wasn't killed a week ago. He was killed just yesterday in a firefight. Initial reports were that they bombed the mansion and they had to wait a week to get a positive ID but that turned out to be false. His burial at sea was remarkably quick, but what are they going to do? Parade his body around?
Watching CNN they said he was killed last week but did DNA exams during the week and all that crap, They just announced his death yesterday.
Man, I am seriously confused about the time of death. I just read a CNN article that said he died in a firefight yesterday (Monday in Pakistan). Pres. Obama gave the go-ahead on Friday so while the dinner went down on Saturday he knew ahead of time what was about to happen. Can anyone confirm this?

?????????????????????

strange to say the least

I still don't see how they killed his yesterday night and then dump his body a few hours later. Or is it the other story he was killed last week but took all week to do DNA tests and didn't respect his beleifs.

nerd.gif

He wasn't killed a week ago. He was killed just yesterday in a firefight. Initial reports were that they bombed the mansion and they had to wait a week to get a positive ID but that turned out to be false. His burial at sea was remarkably quick, but what are they going to do? Parade his body around?
Watching CNN they said he was killed last week but did DNA exams during the week and all that crap, They just announced his death yesterday.
Man, I am seriously confused about the time of death. I just read a CNN article that said he died in a firefight yesterday (Monday in Pakistan). Pres. Obama gave the go-ahead on Friday so while the dinner went down on Saturday he knew ahead of time what was about to happen. Can anyone confirm this?

?????????????????????

strange to say the least

I still don't see how they killed his yesterday night and then dump his body a few hours later. Or is it the other story he was killed last week but took all week to do DNA tests and didn't respect his beleifs.

nerd.gif

This dude died yesterday. You guys honestly think they could keep something like this under wraps for a week? International news sources would have been all over this. Some people in here have no damn common sense and have the reading/listening skills of a sack of doorknobs. 

This dude died yesterday. You guys honestly think they could keep something like this under wraps for a week? International news sources would have been all over this. Some people in here have no damn common sense and have the reading/listening skills of a sack of doorknobs. 

From my understanding, the United States received credible information from prisoners at GITMO that Bin Laden was hiding out in a compound in Pakistan with a few Couriers. This happened in August, and since then meetings have taken place with the President. Those meetings intensified in March, and it was confirmed that bin Laden was infact at this compound. On Friday, with a completed plan at hand, Obama gave the go ahead and this incident occured on Sunday with Obama watching in real time. I believe around 330-4:00pm is when the attack occurred, and the President was informed early in the evening.

From my understanding, the United States received credible information from prisoners at GITMO that Bin Laden was hiding out in a compound in Pakistan with a few Couriers. This happened in August, and since then meetings have taken place with the President. Those meetings intensified in March, and it was confirmed that bin Laden was infact at this compound. On Friday, with a completed plan at hand, Obama gave the go ahead and this incident occured on Sunday with Obama watching in real time. I believe around 330-4:00pm is when the attack occurred, and the President was informed early in the evening.

Good to know I wasn't going crazy.

And I still don't get how people could question the quick burial. Like Jews, Muslims practice quick burial after death. They did it out of respect for the religion, conspiracy theorists be damned.

And I still don't get how people could question the quick burial. Like Jews, Muslims practice quick burial after death. They did it out of respect for the religion, conspiracy theorists be damned.

Alright I understand that in the Muslim religion you're suppose to get a quick a burial, but I'm still wondering why they threw his body into
the sea. Anyone know anything about this?

Alright I understand that in the Muslim religion you're suppose to get a quick a burial, but I'm still wondering why they threw his body into
the sea. Anyone know anything about this?

Back
Top Bottom