Oschino breaks his silence and speaks on Jay-Z and Beanie Sigel

the song in the beginning is
smokin.gif
.. kinda hear a lil bit of hov in his flow.. wonder who jacked who

def. not surpirsed. thats how people eat in the rap game by taking food off other people plates

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Kanye would have been in the same situation ; backburnered .
But he was one of the smart ones that stood up and stopped waiting on someone else to help him .
These dudes always needing someone ... man , you're SIGNED . At least try on your own ...

You can't save everybody, especially those who aren't working to save themselves.

^Co-Sign, Ye' put up if not all then most of his own money for College Dropout from just grindin when Jay & Dame aint believe...
Dudes just stay mad at Jay when the expect him to hold they career up... unless you Bleek lol

kanye is a producer so he can do that..and remember dame is da one that believed in him NOT jay-z.....if anything jay-z is da WORST boss EVER....killa cam and 50 cent and for da most part RZA are da best leaders of groups of all time...cuz at da end of da day, ALLLLLLLLLLLL of da soldiers are eatin.

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It's only so long you can hold dudes by the hand. You in the streets wild and Jay supposed to hold you down? You're an artist signed to a label, period. Like I understand you supposed to push that "crew" image, but you not supposed to fool yourself. I repeat, you're an artist signed to a label. But I guess dudes don't understand that. Jay-Z don't owe you nothing but opportunity, which is what you got. I remember it was all Jay could do to keep Beans from imploding and he is still facing issues to this day. You can't save everybody, especially those who aren't working to save themselves. All the dudes in Jay's direct circle, Tyty, Beehigh, Bleek, Emory, etc. aren't complaining. It's only these sideline dudes and affiliates whining. O sounding stupid too trying to juxtapose helping kids in Africa with helping the people around Jay. Helping kids in Africa>>>>> shelling out dollars for the numbscullery of dudes who have been provided opportunity to do for themselves.

I kind of feel what you are saying

dudes tryin to start ++++...aint no coaches in rap... everybody's a player...

talkin bout if he had 600 mil cats he aint even know would b eatin...BS!

dude is an idiot... talkin bout they stole his songs and ++++... fool get out the damn streets... he talkin like hov spit his verses...

hov dont know if his homies got toilets... this dude full of it man...

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

But he was one of the smart ones that stood up and stopped waiting on someone else to help him .
These dudes always needing someone ... man , you're SIGNED . At least try on your own ...

You can't save everybody, especially those who aren't working to save themselves.

^Co-Sign, Ye' put up if not all then most of his own money for College Dropout from just grindin when Jay & Dame aint believe...
Dudes just stay mad at Jay when the expect him to hold they career up... unless you Bleek lol

kanye is a producer so he can do that..and remember dame is da one that believed in him NOT jay-z.....if anything jay-z is da WORST boss EVER....killa cam and 50 cent and for da most part RZA are da best leaders of groups of all time...cuz at da end of da day, ALLLLLLLLLLLL of da soldiers are eatin.

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they are better bosses non of the runs lasted longer than the roc

"black rob - life story"

listen to the whole album but thats the song its from...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I seen Oschino and Peedi at the club last nite. It wasn't even a paid performance type joint, they just showed up. Schino Vasquez was all tatted up. Icould tell he caught a couple bodies...
nerd.gif
They start playing old Roc songsand these%%%$%!! just start talkin on the mic.
laugh.gif
On some impromptu typetip.

Anyway, I'm bout to drop some gems and give my opinion on this +#*$.

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Like anybody, I mean anybody, was waiting patiently for Oschino of all people to speak on anything. C'mon.

I can only imagine this is hate as 95% of all rap articles mentioning Jay (and anymore, literally like 95% of all rap articles or interviews mention Jay in some form) are hate.

Hell, only thing that surprises me anymore is a positive or neutral remark concerning Jay's accomplishments and failures or his tenure at def jam.

All the dudes in Jay's direct circle, Tyty, Beehigh, Bleek, Emory, etc. aren't complaining. It's only these sideline dudes and affiliates whining. O sounding stupid too trying to juxtapose helping kids in Africa with helping the people around Ja

The reason those cats don't complain is because Jay-Z feeds them dudes. None of those in his circle are real bosses. They've been hand fed everything. What moves has Bleek ever really made on his own as far as being a power player in the music business? Absolutely none. Jay doesn't breed bosses, he has a bunch of children that follow him around and kiss his#%%%. He loves to be called Big Homie, but he don't call none of those under him big homie. When you're the man in that position as a boss and you have dudes under you, its really a duty to teach those cats to be their own bosses. If you can't do that, then you're really not a boss yourself. Hov don't do that. He babies all the cats under him and then when he gets tired, he cuts 'em loose. You instilled that mentality in them to the point they feel so comfortable spoon fed, they don't know how to find a meal for themselves.
You cats get on here and rap and try to assume so much. You fail to realize there is something always going on you don't know about. I'ma keep it ahunit because I've been around this %+%# so much you would think I was an insider, but it ain't even like that.

Dame Dash is one of the best business men the music business has seen and he gets little to no props for that. Dame is a big reason for a lot of these dudessuccess, Jay-Z included. Dame was the one who thought it be better if Jay didn't try to go the regular artist route and take points on the record. He wasthe one along with Biggs who thought it would be best to go the Imprint route. Not to take anything away from Hov, but alot of his business resume is full ofnetworking power moves. That's just real talk. He puts himself around people who actually go in there and negotiate. I.E. Lyor Cohen, Steve Stoute, L.A.Reid, etc... He makes ill power moves, but he never had the mindset to teach those under him how to really become bosses and self-sufficient.

When Dame made Cam'Ron Vice President of Rocafella, Hov was trying to recover from Ether by taking swimming lessons in the Mediterranean.
laugh.gif
Then he comes back and vetoes the move by saying "I would have wanted thatfor Memphis, or Beanie Sigel". Then why didn't you make them Vice President for all those years they were running with you? I mean let's beserious and put this into perspective. Dame took Cam out of a situation with Un Entertainment and snatched him up from the streets. Cam finally went platinumon Roc-A-Fella and then in turned put Jimmy, Santana, and his Diplomat squad on how to get this industry money. That was a product of Dame's teaching himhow to be his own boss. Now Jimmy is about to go make a move at Sony. Hell Rell released his own album without Cam and Jimmy holding his hands. JR Writerreleased his own joint and is making his money. Do you see the correlation here?

Sigel even said himself that Dame taught him how to manage his money beside the music thing. Dame taught him that going to Atlantic City to buy Bentleyswasn't the best choice when it came to him building wealth. Dame was the one who thougt it would be a great idea to do the State Property label as anoffset to Rocawear. They caked heavy off that just off the strength of having Philly as a home base. Philly cats ate up the State Prop label %+%#. Jay-Z wasthe one who recorded a full song and shot a video to put on Bean's album. It seemed like a great idea at the time and the album did go gold, but at thesame time he took away from Beans building his own brand. The Truth could have sold without "Anything" on the album. The HKL tour had just popped offand all them Def Jam cats were going at least platinum. He did the same for Memphis Bleek with the Dear Summer joint. He pacifies dudes.

Jay-Z never believed in Kanye. It was Dame who pushed for the singing of the bol. Kanye is just a Jay-Z groupie to this day so he went with Jay over to DefJam..
laugh.gif
I mean he made a song called "My Big Brother" and yourown brother had no faith in you. Kanye spent his own money to shoot Diamonds and Gold Digger. You think Jay showed him those type of mover moves? Honestly, youthink that? I could care less what Kanye does as far his loyalties go, but look at how Dame shows people how to make moves and how Jay shows people how to makemoves.

The problem with people like Schino, Peedi, etc is there not really hustlers. They never really bought into the being your own boss type mentality. I'vestood on the same streets with these cats. They sold they %+%#, but as far as being the go-to guy or the Godfather-type on the hustle...they've never beenin that position. A lot of Philly cats are like that though. Philly dudes get this mentality that you have to be a certain age to be a old head. That %+%# is amental state, not a number. Being under cats like Jay is the worse thing for these dudes. He's taking their songs and using it to get rich, but he'snot showing them how to put their own %+%# together. I'm glad he's rockin with Dame though. I just hope Dame teaches him how to get it in when it comesto making power moves. Schino does make a lot of bad decisions, but that's just because he's still in the streets in Philly. You can't reallyescape the BS unless you move out.

And we all know Africa trip and the Bono-Vanity Fair Cover etc is a power move.
laugh.gif
That's why it was broadcast on MTV. But then again he is worth half a billy...so what the hell do I know? Let me leave that boy Hov alone...

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

All the dudes in Jay's direct circle, Tyty, Beehigh, Bleek, Emory, etc. aren't complaining. It's only these sideline dudes and affiliates whining. O sounding stupid too trying to juxtapose helping kids in Africa with helping the people around Ja
You cats get on here and rap and try to assume so much. You fail to realize there is something always going on you don't know about. I'ma keep it a hunit because I've been around this %+%# so much you would think I was an insider, but it ain't even like that.

Dame Dash is one of the best business men the music business has seen and he gets little to no props for that. Dame is a big reason for a lot of these dudes success, Jay-Z included. Dame was the one who thought it be better if Jay didn't try to go the regular artist route and take points on the record. He was the one along with Biggs who thought it would be best to go the Imprint route. Not to take anything away from Hov, but alot of his business resume is full of networking power moves. That's just real talk. He puts himself around people who actually go in there and negotiate. I.E. Lyor Cohen, Steve Stoute, L.A. Reid, etc... He makes ill power moves, but he never had the mindset to teach those under him how to really become bosses and self-sufficient.

When Dame made Cam'Ron Vice President of Rocafella, Hov was trying to recover from Ether by taking swimming lessons in the Mediterranean.
laugh.gif
Then he comes back and vetoes the move by saying "I would have wanted that for Memphis, or Beanie Sigel". Then why didn't you make them Vice President for all those years they were running with you? I mean let's be serious and put this into perspective. Dame took Cam out of a situation with Un Entertainment and snatched him up from the streets. Cam finally went platinum on Roc-A-Fella and then in turned put Jimmy, Santana, and his Diplomat squad on how to get this industry money. That was a product of Dame's teaching him how to be his own boss. Now Jimmy is about to go make a move at Sony. Hell Rell released his own album without Cam and Jimmy holding his hands. JR Writer released his own joint and is making his money. Do you see the correlation here?

Sigel even said himself that Dame taught him how to manage his money beside the music thing. Dame taught him that going to Atlantic City to buy Bentleys wasn't the best choice when it came to him building wealth. Dame was the one who thougt it would be a great idea to do the State Property label as an offset to Rocawear. They caked heavy off that just off the strength of having Philly as a home base. Philly cats ate up the State Prop label %+%#. Jay-Z was the one who recorded a full song and shot a video to put on Bean's album. It seemed like a great idea at the time and the album did go gold, but at the same time he took away from Beans building his own brand. The Truth could have sold without "Anything" on the album. The HKL tour had just popped off and all them Def Jam cats were going at least platinum. He did the same for Memphis Bleek with the Dear Summer joint. He pacifies dudes.

Jay-Z never believed in Kanye. It was Dame who pushed for the singing of the bol. Kanye is just a Jay-Z groupie to this day so he went with Jay over to Def Jam..
laugh.gif
I mean he made a song called "My Big Brother" and your own brother had no faith in you. Kanye spent his own money to shoot Diamonds and Gold Digger. You think Jay showed him those type of mover moves? Honestly, you think that? I could care less what Kanye does as far his loyalties go, but look at how Dame shows people how to make moves and how Jay shows people how to make moves.

The problem with people like Schino, Peedi, etc is there not really hustlers. They never really bought into the being your own boss type mentality. I've stood on the same streets with these cats. They sold they %+%#, but as far as being the go-to guy or the Godfather-type on the hustle...they've never been in that position. A lot of Philly cats are like that though. Philly dudes get this mentality that you have to be a certain age to be a old head. That %+%# is a mental state, not a number. Being under cats like Jay is the worse thing for these dudes. He's taking their songs and using it to get rich, but he's not showing them how to put their own %+%# together. I'm glad he's rockin with Dame though. I just hope Dame teaches him how to get it in when it comes to making power moves. Schino does make a lot of bad decisions, but that's just because he's still in the streets in Philly. You can't really escape the BS unless you move out.

laugh.gif
That's why it was broadcast on MTV. But then again he is worth half a billy...so what the hell do I know? Let me leave that boy Hov alone...

indifferent.gif
Why is Dame having such a hard time getting right ifhe is so called that good of a business man. And im pretty sure dame isnt paying o rent anymore

Why do you dudes care about all this extra +%@@? I've never been too caught up on all of this +%@@ beyond the music...it's pointless.

Why is Dame having such a hard time getting right if he is so called that good of a business man. And im pretty sure dame isnt paying o rent anymore
Getting right? This where you separate those in the know and those who eat up gossip. Let me know why Dame can't get right., please!
laugh.gif
Just because he isn't on every television set and in the every videoanymore doesn't mean his money vanished. The proof is right there. He laid the foundation for cats...Look at the Dip Set Movement before Rocafella. Look atwho pushed Jay-Z when he couldn't get a record deal. Look at who believed in Kanye when no one else did. Look at who set up the whole State Propertything.Them cats was eating off that. Rocafella was Def Jam's biggest earner as an imprint. They wouldn't have bought that catalouge if it was justJay-Z albums. Beans was clearing millions back in the early 00s. You have to come with more than a stoneface playboy. Refute anything I'm saying andyou'd be lying to yourself...But you stay informed though. Wendy Williams and Mediatakeout give you the scoop. Let me know why he's having a hard timegetting right.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

You cats get on here and rap and try to assume so much. You fail to realize there is something always going on you don't know about. I'ma keep it a hunit because I've been around this %+%# so much you would think I was an insider, but it ain't even like that.

Dame Dash is one of the best business men the music business has seen and he gets little to no props for that. Dame is a big reason for a lot of these dudes success, Jay-Z included. Dame was the one who thought it be better if Jay didn't try to go the regular artist route and take points on the record. He was the one along with Biggs who thought it would be best to go the Imprint route. Not to take anything away from Hov, but alot of his business resume is full of networking power moves. That's just real talk. He puts himself around people who actually go in there and negotiate. I.E. Lyor Cohen, Steve Stoute, L.A. Reid, etc... He makes ill power moves, but he never had the mindset to teach those under him how to really become bosses and self-sufficient.

laugh.gif
Then he comes back and vetoes the move by saying "I would have wanted that for Memphis, or Beanie Sigel". Then why didn't you make them Vice President for all those years they were running with you? I mean let's be serious and put this into perspective. Dame took Cam out of a situation with Un Entertainment and snatched him up from the streets. Cam finally went platinum on Roc-A-Fella and then in turned put Jimmy, Santana, and his Diplomat squad on how to get this industry money. That was a product of Dame's teaching him how to be his own boss. Now Jimmy is about to go make a move at Sony. Hell Rell released his own album without Cam and Jimmy holding his hands. JR Writer released his own joint and is making his money. Do you see the correlation here?

Sigel even said himself that Dame taught him how to manage his money beside the music thing. Dame taught him that going to Atlantic City to buy Bentleys wasn't the best choice when it came to him building wealth. Dame was the one who thougt it would be a great idea to do the State Property label as an offset to Rocawear. They caked heavy off that just off the strength of having Philly as a home base. Philly cats ate up the State Prop label %+%#. Jay-Z was the one who recorded a full song and shot a video to put on Bean's album. It seemed like a great idea at the time and the album did go gold, but at the same time he took away from Beans building his own brand. The Truth could have sold without "Anything" on the album. The HKL tour had just popped off and all them Def Jam cats were going at least platinum. He did the same for Memphis Bleek with the Dear Summer joint. He pacifies dudes.

Jay-Z never believed in Kanye. It was Dame who pushed for the singing of the bol. Kanye is just a Jay-Z groupie to this day so he went with Jay over to Def Jam..
laugh.gif
I mean he made a song called "My Big Brother" and your own brother had no faith in you. Kanye spent his own money to shoot Diamonds and Gold Digger. You think Jay showed him those type of mover moves? Honestly, you think that? I could care less what Kanye does as far his loyalties go, but look at how Dame shows people how to make moves and how Jay shows people how to make moves.

The problem with people like Schino, Peedi, etc is there not really hustlers. They never really bought into the being your own boss type mentality. I've stood on the same streets with these cats. They sold they %+%#, but as far as being the go-to guy or the Godfather-type on the hustle...they've never been in that position. A lot of Philly cats are like that though. Philly dudes get this mentality that you have to be a certain age to be a old head. That %+%# is a mental state, not a number. Being under cats like Jay is the worse thing for these dudes. He's taking their songs and using it to get rich, but he's not showing them how to put their own %+%# together. I'm glad he's rockin with Dame though. I just hope Dame teaches him how to get it in when it comes to making power moves. Schino does make a lot of bad decisions, but that's just because he's still in the streets in Philly. You can't really escape the BS unless you move out.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Why is Dame having such a hard time getting right if he is so called that good of a business man. And im pretty sure dame isnt paying o rent anymore

laugh.gif
@people thing dame is broke..that man is caked up

dudes actin like jay is this great business man and dame was a tag a long is just hilarious. you see where rocafella ended up in its few short years in jayshands. aint no rocafella no more. its kanye and. . .. . uh.. . . gotdammit... lol kanye.

dame isnt in the music industry anymore because he doesnt want to be. ddmg was set up to get the artist he believed in and the ones who wanted to roll with himset up in a position where they could beast for themselves and set their own deals up. funny how beans went crawling back to jay when his situation folded andnow hes worse off. hell look at everybody who ran with jay thinkin it was gonna pop off and he was gonna look out for them being the boss. uh gotdammit letslook at present time. so free might not sell a mill (which isnt impossible) he didnt give dude any push AT ALL. that boy aint even get a regular+@%$ video forrap city and mtv jams rotation..

as for dudes being close to jay not complaining? didnt he say bleek would be a millionaire weather he ever rapped or not? wheres the motivation to do music inthat? and who ever said thats what bleek wants? but then again we see what happens if you even just hint at the fact that jay is on some flawed #@%#. you endup in a situation like joey and peedi where your album never sees the light of day. not only does jay have a problem wit clinging to dudes who jack him off, healso has a complex about someone around him actually being good and talented. its no mystery to me that he boost bleek every time he drops like its about to bea big deal and then gives a rats+@%$ about what anyboyd else does. his ego is oc. does jay have to personally make these dudes work? no he doesnt. does he havea responsibility to his team being the head coach and leader? most definately.

the truth lies in itself. noway does one single person have that many people all say the exact same stuff about his character and it all just stemming fromhate. i mean nobody on g-unit is doing all that great either but i gaurantee they in positions where they can feed themselves. the proof is in the puddin. youlook at rocafella when it was primarily dame running things and then you look at it being in jays hands and how dead it is.

end of the day, jay is a GREAT business man when it comes to jay....

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If they are better bosses non of the runs lasted longer than the roc!

Paging Cam'ron Giles
nerd.gif
Where the Hell is Cam at now?? He not evenwith Dip!!

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If they are better bosses non of the runs lasted longer than the roc!

Paging Cam'ron Giles
nerd.gif
Where the Hell is Cam at now?? He not even with Dip!!

indifferent.gif

Camron..IS..dipset

Originally Posted by Young Easy

dudes actin like jay is this great business man and dame was a tag a long is just hilarious. you see where rocafella ended up in its few short years in jays hands. aint no rocafella no more. its kanye and. . .. . uh.. . . gotdammit... lol kanye.

dame isnt in the music industry anymore because he doesnt want to be. ddmg was set up to get the artist he believed in and the ones who wanted to roll with him set up in a position where they could beast for themselves and set their own deals up. funny how beans went crawling back to jay when his situation folded and now hes worse off. hell look at everybody who ran with jay thinkin it was gonna pop off and he was gonna look out for them being the boss. uh gotdammit lets look at present time. so free might not sell a mill (which isnt impossible) he didnt give dude any push AT ALL. that boy aint even get a regular+@%$ video for rap city and mtv jams rotation..

as for dudes being close to jay not complaining? didnt he say bleek would be a millionaire weather he ever rapped or not? wheres the motivation to do music in that? and who ever said thats what bleek wants? but then again we see what happens if you even just hint at the fact that jay is on some flawed #@%#. you end up in a situation like joey and peedi where your album never sees the light of day. not only does jay have a problem wit clinging to dudes who jack him off, he also has a complex about someone around him actually being good and talented. its no mystery to me that he boost bleek every time he drops like its about to be a big deal and then gives a rats+@%$ about what anyboyd else does. his ego is oc. does jay have to personally make these dudes work? no he doesnt. does he have a responsibility to his team being the head coach and leader? most definately.

the truth lies in itself. noway does one single person have that many people all say the exact same stuff about his character and it all just stemming from hate. i mean nobody on g-unit is doing all that great either but i gaurantee they in positions where they can feed themselves. the proof is in the puddin. you look at rocafella when it was primarily dame running things and then you look at it being in jays hands and how dead it is.

end of the day, jay is a GREAT business man when it comes to jay....

On point.

Back
Top Bottom