osneaker

Yeah, there nickname was NoSneaker on here.  I have ordered from them a few times early last year and had no problems.  If I remember it was the foamposite eggplants that they had the problem with.  

Yeah, there nickname was NoSneaker on here.  I have ordered from them a few times early last year and had no problems.  If I remember it was the foamposite eggplants that they had the problem with.  

I believe the guy used to own the site called No pattern, No plan or whatever
and was taking bunch of pre-orders of Stussy Court Forces for $180 or $200 way before they were released.........
(Refunded at least..., with saying his man whom told him that he can hook 10 or something pairs for him could somehow get a pair or something).

Found out that's the same man when copped AJ-1pack (old/new love?) from osneaker
cos the e-mail address tied to their paypal account was the same as that store
and even though I could get my hands on the item I ordered this time at least,
never thought about copping something off from that site ever since
and surely won't deal even if it's their exclusive model that's super dope
roll.gif

I believe the guy used to own the site called No pattern, No plan or whatever
and was taking bunch of pre-orders of Stussy Court Forces for $180 or $200 way before they were released.........
(Refunded at least..., with saying his man whom told him that he can hook 10 or something pairs for him could somehow get a pair or something).

Found out that's the same man when copped AJ-1pack (old/new love?) from osneaker
cos the e-mail address tied to their paypal account was the same as that store
and even though I could get my hands on the item I ordered this time at least,
never thought about copping something off from that site ever since
and surely won't deal even if it's their exclusive model that's super dope
roll.gif

^ i pray english is not your first language because that was incredibly painful to try and read.

^ i pray english is not your first language because that was incredibly painful to try and read.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

roll.gif

I was hoping it just wasn't me.

NoSneaker is a terrible site, and I probably still have the PM's of how unprofessional they are. They used to be quick to respond if you said anything negative about their site up here, but try to contact them on your order, and it's a lot different. I wish sneaker websites would stop linking people to that site.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

roll.gif

I was hoping it just wasn't me.

NoSneaker is a terrible site, and I probably still have the PM's of how unprofessional they are. They used to be quick to respond if you said anything negative about their site up here, but try to contact them on your order, and it's a lot different. I wish sneaker websites would stop linking people to that site.

Back
Top Bottom