"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Damn bro you might have passed my crib 😂

You recommend those kicks tho?

I’m stuck choosing between a few now
Highly highly recommend. I'm done with the NB 1080v lines. These Novablasts have allowed my knees to go beyond 4 mile runs with no knee pain. Can't believe I ran 10 miles with zero knee pain. The Clifton and 1080v11's used to have my knees sore after every run. I think it's in the stability of the shoe. They're not as fast as the 1080 but feel a whole lot more stable.

The fit for me is perfect as well. My foot is a bit wide but I don't like buying wide running shoes. They always feel off which is why I kept buying the 1080's (good fit). But these Novablasts fit even better. I'll venture off to other brands but right now these shoes are it. It's tough trying to find a good fit. I've tried a bunch of Sauconys in store and they always feel too tight. Nike is ALWAYS too narrow.

IMG_8225.jpeg

IMG_8224.jpeg

IMG_8231.jpeg
New Superblast colorways available for preorder at RW (Ships in June).

If anyone else is looking to try out the Deviate Elite 2, it's 40% off at Puma with code PUMAFAM

Surprised the Superblast has dropped price here in the UK with the new colourways (reduced by £15). Is it the same for other territories?

The Superblast dropped its price from $220 to $200 a few months ago in the US. I think its because the shoe wasn't really selling how they wanted to at slightly higher price when it's not a carbon plated racing shoe.

Ah okay I see. It is kind of expensive for what it is, but don't mind too much as such a great shoe. Might pick up the grey/lilac tint pair if can catch them on sale.

I'm an Asics Kayano loyalist. I didn't know this shoe existed:

Anyone have info on it? Does it fit differently than the regular versions because of the leather upper? I know I'm late but any info appreciated.

Can someone tell me how the width is on the Saucony Shadow 6000?..Are they more on the narrow or wide side?..

IMG_7109.jpeg

Finally got a pair. Immediately ran a 10k and they felt really good. Took about 3 miles to figure them out. Bouncy is the best description of them.

No blisters so far (which was a common issue I saw online). Had some pretty bad soreness on my left lower leg, especially around the ankle but hoping it’s just an adjustment from running within the NB ecosystem over the last year.

Fast-R Nitro at Notre for ~$117 with the code EXTRA25
retails $250

These soles (Noosa 15, NovaBlast 3 and Nimbus 25) are giving me ideas for future swap projects!

via IG
IMG_2523.jpeg

Considering a Black Flyknit upper for each project.

via ASICS
NVB3

Noosa 15

Nimbus 25

I just saw that ASICS lowered their med professional codes to 30% off now. :/

Last edited:
These soles (Noosa 15, NovaBlast 3 and Nimbus 25) are giving me ideas for future swap projects!

via IG
IMG_2523.jpeg

Considering a Black Flyknit upper for each project.

via ASICS
NVB3

Noosa 15

Nimbus 25

I just saw that ASICS lowered their med professional codes to 30% off now. :/
Fuhbhhhhhhh these HARD.

And big smfh at 30%

Back
Top Bottom