other than NAS, who else needs to make an LP with DJ PREMIER?

^^What PLVN said.
I NEVER thought i'd get tired of his %%*$,but i'm REALLY starting to.The use of the same drum kits don't even bother me (
laugh.gif
because I have my favorite
drumbreaks and %%*$ that I like to cut up,freak and all that... a lot of beatmakers/producers do),but my thing is that the %%*$ is sounding lazy... like there's no thought or REAL effort put into it.I feel like he doesn't have anyone around him to REALLY bring out the beast in him... Nas i'm looking DEEEEEEEAD at you.

^^What PLVN said.
I NEVER thought i'd get tired of his %%*$,but i'm REALLY starting to.The use of the same drum kits don't even bother me (
laugh.gif
because I have my favorite
drumbreaks and %%*$ that I like to cut up,freak and all that... a lot of beatmakers/producers do),but my thing is that the %%*$ is sounding lazy... like there's no thought or REAL effort put into it.I feel like he doesn't have anyone around him to REALLY bring out the beast in him... Nas i'm looking DEEEEEEEAD at you.

Premo is my favorite producer of all time but I doubt I'd want to hear a WHOLE project produced by him in 2011

Premo is my favorite producer of all time but I doubt I'd want to hear a WHOLE project produced by him in 2011

Back
Top Bottom