other than NAS, who else needs to make an LP with DJ PREMIER?

LupeFiasco.jpg

Ghostface-Killah-du08.jpg

skyzoo-pic-1_phgrayhamner2.jpg

elzhi2.jpg

no im not a lex luger fan but premo sound is dated... there are other boom bapish type producers out now that are way better and who's %%#+ wont sound like it came out 20 years ago...

no im not a lex luger fan but premo sound is dated... there are other boom bapish type producers out now that are way better and who's %%#+ wont sound like it came out 20 years ago...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

TIME hates all good music... which explains why he likes his own.

try harder

yall tryin to keep hip hop in a box stuck in 1994... let the %++! evolve

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

TIME hates all good music... which explains why he likes his own.

try harder

yall tryin to keep hip hop in a box stuck in 1994... let the %++! evolve

It's always sad to see Time in these threads again and again saying the same shh.

It's always sad to see Time in these threads again and again saying the same shh.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

usually I can't tell if you trollin or not but i actually agree with this statement. Let the past be the past...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

usually I can't tell if you trollin or not but i actually agree with this statement. Let the past be the past...

No one.

Premo's sound is tired...using 1 of the same 3 drum kits on every beat is not what's happenin.

No one.

Premo's sound is tired...using 1 of the same 3 drum kits on every beat is not what's happenin.

Back
Top Bottom