Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Nike HK

695515-005.jpg

http://www.nike.com.hk/pre-order/luckydraw/form/45

HELLO GUYS!!! Just came back from HK.. :smile: well, somewhat disappointed since I haven't found much KD7's hahahha..:smile: and Kobe 9 High are pretty much ended in the hands of the resellers LOL!! :smile: But maybe its my bad I haven't gone to the stores in causeway bay area but the weather was very unforgiving since it was very very hot! :smile:

^ Do you live in the Philippines?  And if so, isn't it hotter there?  That was my impression anyway.

Which KD7's were you looking for?  Nike Sogo still has the 35K and the Calm Before The Storms... 

Does anyone know some LEGIT Instagram sellers based in Hong Kong?

and if anyone have ever tried @kickzland and @originalzhk?

TIA
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ Do you live in the Philippines?  And if so, isn't it hotter there?  That was my impression anyway.

Which KD7's were you looking for?  Nike Sogo still has the 35K and the Calm Before The Storms... 
Yeah, I live in the Philippines.. Maybe hotter in here but the month of August is rainy season in here so we were pretty surprised that it was hot there in HK.

Well, yeah I think it was my bad I didn't search enough for the KD 7's since I just end up shopping in sneaker street because of the heat. But I was surprised I didn't find a single KD 7's in sneaker street.

Yes, I also went there 2 weeks ago and I was looking for kd7 Global Game. I failed and I end up buying J1 gym red in fa yuen. Good thing it has 10% discount so I'm still happy with my trip :smile:

Hi Sinner,

Do Jordan Future Black Reflective (3M) Clear is still available over there? 

thanks in advance

Bordeaux ~ Sold out.  The only colors I've seen at the shops are white/blue & infrared. 

HKK

attachment.php

Sep. 13, 2014

$969

NIKE SKATEBOARDING 

Last edited:
Hi!

anyone here from the Philippines who went to HK to shop shoes. Will the customs be charging me for bringing home around 5-10 shoes? 

I think it was both these colorways, but it's raffle-only, so likely sold out.

attachment.php

Hey SinnerP, I'll be going to Hong Kong this weekend, any recently opened sneaker stores I should be specifically check out besides sneaker street @ Mongkok, Jordan Brand Store @ Wan Chai and Nikelab @ Causeway Bay?

I'm looking for ZX Flux (City Pack), XX9, Air Huaraches, Air Huarache Light Ultramarine and the odd Air Tech Challenge IIs.

Thanks in advance.

Hey SinnerP, I'll be going to Hong Kong this weekend, any recently opened sneaker stores I should be specifically check out besides sneaker street @ Mongkok, Jordan Brand Store @ Wan Chai and Nikelab @ Causeway Bay?

I'm looking for ZX Flux (City Pack), XX9, Air Huaraches, Air Huarache Light Ultramarine and the odd Air Tech Challenge IIs.

Thanks in advance.
The new 3-level Nike Store in Causeway Bay... at the intersection of Percival Street and Hennessy Road (along the tram tracks). 

City Pack's sold out, I think... XX9 were a lucky-draw (sold out)... we never got the Huarache Lights... I think the Photo Blue ATC2's are still available as are the Hybrids.  Obsidian ATC2's drop on the 15th, I think. 

The new 3-level Nike Store in Causeway Bay... at the intersection of Percival Street and Hennessy Road (along the tram tracks). 

City Pack's sold out, I think... XX9 were a lucky-draw (sold out)... we never got the Huarache Lights... I think the Photo Blue ATC2's are still available as are the Hybrids.  Obsidian ATC2's drop on the 15th, I think. 
Just arrived in HK and this weather is unbearable. Going to do a Kowloon run tomorrow to see if I get lucky.

Thanks @SinnerP  always being helpful in the thread.

LOL, all you folks from the Philippines calling HK-weather unbearable?!  All this time I thought it was similar, if not, worse! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom