Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

CB34s are available in most shops in Mong Kok.

China Vs are also out.
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
CB34s are available in most shops in Mong Kok.
:smokin
smokin.gif

Where can I find Jordan XI's and white/white airforce ones around Hongkong?
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

check out fa yuen street in Mong Kok.

bank center exit from the train.
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

Hey NT, I am in Hong Kong for the next 2 months and I was wondering if anyone knew of any shoe stores selling rare jordans, dunks, and others. I have been looking around but haven't found much. I am trying to find second hand stores similar to those found in Japan. Recommendations?

ive been to the following in causeway bay: evergreen skate shop, 8five2shop, catalog, juice, stussy, hamlet, d-mop, and walked along shoe street in mong kok. to be honest...these stores didnt carry anything rare or worth buying.

I am looking for silver/pink SB boxes, and older rarer jordans. I was in Japan last year and went to stores like SKIT (second hand store with walls and walls of rare SBs and Jordans) and nothing I've found here compares anything close. Ill find one semi-rare shoe once in a while like raptor 7s and some rayguns, but nothing too great. I am looking for Flight Club type of stores with much cheaper pricing because we all know flight club prices are ridiculous.

I am still planning on going to Mr. Sample Kickz which is supposed to be decent. but is this really all Hong Kong has to offer? because if it is, the shoe game is weak as Kevin Durant

I'm going to HK in January..Anybody know if GR release of Jordans sell out fast out there? Cause i might buy the playoff 8s there if they don't releasethem here..tnx

hey fellas. im gonna be in hong kong on the 16th..
recommend any spots to get dunks?

and are they getting the glacier fusions?
thanks in advance.

hi! my folks are going to hongkong this wed and i want to know if the all-star XX3s are still available. how much are they? is it cheaper there? which sneakerspots have them in kowloon? thanks!

^When I bought my all-stars here 2 weeks ago, I heard this guy say something about the all-star XX3s there in HK. He said that they are probably available inMongkok since the Nike retail stores that had them sold out right away..Once they hit Mongkok, prices go up a little higher..But that was two weeks agothough..Not sure if theyre still available..

Originally Posted by Born 1985

^When I bought my all-stars here 2 weeks ago, I heard this guy say something about the all-star XX3s there in HK. He said that they are probably available in Mongkok since the Nike retail stores that had them sold out right away..Once they hit Mongkok, prices go up a little higher..But that was two weeks ago though..Not sure if theyre still available..

Thanks a lot! Guess I'm a little late, how much is the retail of the all-stars in HK? How much are the stealths?

Hi guys dont know where to post this, so i made a new thread about it. Went to HK during the holy week vacation and was able to drop by fa yuen street in MongKok (correct me if im wrong with the name of the street). Well saw some HOH releases there, ill enumerate it na lang with their corresponding prices:
Nike Shop (More of a specialty store dedicated to Nike BB)
1. PE Windmiils (Marion, Iguodala) at HK$899 and all star windmills (GR windmills also sell at the same price)
2. Kobe 3 All Stars
3. East and west bb 2's
4. Bb 2 lows (steve nash version)
5. Jordan 23 GR $1499 not sure though
6. Kobe USA Strength (saw it in only one shop, wasnt able to get the price and size though)
7. Kobe Lites 8++
8. 4 or 5 Lebron colorways
There was a shoe shop named One Gallery i think which carries a lot of retro stuffs and shoes that we cannot find in the market anymore. They had a lot ofJordans, the red flight pippen wore durng his mvp all star game, melo's shoes.
I cant remember other notable stuff but im pretty sure all the shoes there were much cheaper than here.
Hope this helps guys........questions are welcome as well. Thanks
Btw also saw a pair of jordan 23 AS at 1499 or 1699.
The conversion rate as of today is 5.3

Can anyone please help me out? Im here in hong kong right now and im leaving on monday. I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy jordan 1 here? Pleasereply! Thanks!

Originally Posted by filipinos

Can anyone please help me out? Im here in hong kong right now and im leaving on monday. I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy jordan 1 here? Please reply! Thanks!

Try Mong Kok...

Back
Top Bottom