Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Great thank you. I trust the person sending the shoes so tracking isint necessary but if the shipping method with tracking is located near I'll tell em to use that. Hopefully there are some good kicks in addition to the kdtrey5 I can cop there(for retail of course, not resale). Is the kd trey5 just in Taiwan or also in HK? Sorry about asking so many questions but the people I know over there arent into sneakers so I have to be as specific to them as possible

The tracking isn't only for the sender, but for you as well. Sure, you trust the guy, but at the same time, there's always a risk of it being lost in the mail. It's rare, but it happens.

Speedpost is available at ALL the Hong Kong Post Offices. 

Ok thanks once more. One last thing, is the kdtrey5 available in HK or only Taiwan. it's a GR in Asia but u don't know if theyre available outside of Taiwan, my friend went to a Nike store the other day and saw em. Buying all the kicks in Hong Kong would be easier though

ok this is the model I am talking about(not necessarily in this colorway):

Last edited:
so, not really hong kong, but in Taiwan, this is the selection that they had:

I was expecting a little more but nothing special, maybe hong kong will surprise me with something nice(did get those kds I posted above, but in white)

So what is that register thing? U just sign up online and then pick up your pair on release date?

It's an FB think, which I'm not on, but... sign-up, lucky-draw, email-notification, pick-up, I'm guessin'.

I guess but with the high population there who knows how many ppl entered

Does flyknit racer multicolor still available in store? About to go to HK on tuesday. Mainly looking in a size 9. Thanks

I was expecting a little more but nothing special, maybe hong kong will surprise me with something nice(did get those kds I posted above, but in white)
Sweet airmax 90s!!!  How much do they cost over there?

can i still find roshe run yeezy in HK?

Kind of late, i know this is an HK thread but I saw tons of these sitting in bangkok for about 60-70 usd about a month ago in abundance at multiple stores. Specifically MBK if there is any chance that you may visit sometime in the near future.

Sweet airmax 90s!!!  How much do they cost over there?
The Atomic Reds are HK$799... plus an additional 10% discount.

Back
Top Bottom