Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

^ Sogo is a department store in the Causeway Bay district.  There's a Nike shop there.  I suggest you to try Sneaker St. first. 

Hi guys - has anyone seen the Hyperdunk 2013 on sale in Hong Kong yet? If so, what colour?

Interested in getting a pair, thanks.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be in Hong Kong for a week from the 14th of Feb. Does anyone know if the Jordan VI Infrared 23 (the mostly red pair) are gonna be releasing in HK, and if so where?

Also, any suggestions on sneaker spots where I could possibly cop either of the following;

Yeezy 2 Solars sz 9

Jordan IV Bred sz 9

Jordan IV Toros sz 9

Jordan III 88's sz 8.5 or 9

New Balance 998s, 997, 990s...

Thanks

@SinnerP okay bro, thanks for e heads up! sneaker st is also located in CWB? or TSS or mongkok?
Sneaker Street (aka Fa Yuen St.) is in Mong Kok. 

Hi guys - has anyone seen the Hyperdunk 2013 on sale in Hong Kong yet? If so, what colour?

Interested in getting a pair, thanks.
I don't remember the specific colorways, but I've seen some random ones here. 

Last edited:
HKK

attachment.php

Men's $1249
GS $839
Feb. 15, 2014
JORDAN STORE

Yes, there are a few reseller stores here, but the one called "Search" in Mong Kok seems to have the best selection.  Search for "Search" in this thread to find the address.  

^ Haven't seen anything yet... should be soon though, I think.

HKK

attachment.php

Men's: $1249
GS: $839
Feb. 15, 2014
JORDAN STORE

attachment.php

$2149
Feb. 15, 2014
JORDAN STORE

Last edited:
Just saw a Jordan 11 Bred and 12  Taxi Countdown pack in basement of Sino Centre in Mongkok. Are these legits? Did some inspection on it and so with the other Js and I think they're selling legit. Thoguhts? Also, is the price worth it? It's selling for 6000HKD. I assume it's just about fair. 4k for the bred and 2k for the taxi. Thankss! :smile:

I have no idea if the prices are fair, but I think most of the resellers sell legit stuff.  They're there to profit off of the resell-price and not to screw you over with a fake shoe.  Or else they'd lose business very quickly.  Of course, it ultimately comes down to you inspecting each shoe carefully before paying.  

I have no idea if the prices are fair, but I think most of the resellers sell legit stuff.  They're there to profit off of the resell-price and not to screw you over with a fake shoe.  Or else they'd lose business very quickly.  Of course, it ultimately comes down to you inspecting each shoe carefully before paying.  
Thanks man. Yeah from the looks of the store, shoes are legit. Did a quick research and I didn't see any negative comments regarding the stores there. Though I think the prices are on the upper side of the re-sell value as they target local consumers, tourists and mainland customers who have deep pockets. hehe.

I've searched around Mongkok area yesterday and it seems Anysize has the lowest re-sell price. Might buy my Taxi's there. Hopefully. :smile:

Yeah, Anysize has a decent selection, I guess... if you can find the shop! LOL

EDIT

HKK

attachment.php

Men's $1249
GS $839
Feb. 22, 2014
JORDAN STORE

Last edited:
My question is do any of these reseller stores accept Visa, cause I sure am not going to be carrying a whole lot of HKD on me and I might get more than a few pairs (American friends also have me looking)

Hmmm... some might... but the might also charge a 3-5% service charge... which some of the smaller shops tend to do.  Just speculation though. 

Back
Top Bottom