Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Awesome help as always bro SinnerP :D

Will be arriving the next day, which branch would.you suggest I head straight to for the Kobe 9 low? :smile:

Hoping to get one more ZV9T too.. Or if the orange 9.5 catches my fancy...

fa yuen (sneaker st.) is just around the corner from my hotel.. stores basically have the same inventory. not a lot caught my interest... 

fa yuen (sneaker st.) is just around the corner from my hotel.. stores basically have the same inventory. not a lot caught my interest... 
this is true. back then i would see some gems in one or two shops in Fa Yuen even if some seem to be owned by the same retailers: Wan Kee, Toronto Sports, etc.. nowadays, it's all the same in Fa Yuen. though last December i only saw the flyknits at the big Nike shops.

Awesome help as always bro SinnerP
happy.gif

Will be arriving the next day, which branch would.you suggest I head straight to for the Kobe 9 low?
smile.gif

Hoping to get one more ZV9T too.. Or if the orange 9.5 catches my fancy...
Honestly, if it indeed is limited, then I doubt you'll be able to find a pair.  

No harm in trying though... There's a Nike Basketball in Wan Chai as well as Mong Kok. 

HKK

attachment.php

attachment.php

Apr. 17, 2014 
$1299
NIKE BASKETBALL

attachment.php

Apr. 17, 2014
NIKE BASKETBALL
$1399

attachment.php

$1099
Apr. 17, 2014
NIKE BASKETBALL

Im going to china soon anyone know any ways to buy sneaker from NIKE CHINA? is it like twitter link method but in "weibo" ? from guangzhou btwIm going to china soon anyone know any ways to buy sneaker from NIKE CHINA? is it like twitter link method but in "weibo" ? from guangzhou btwIm going to china soon anyone know any ways to buy sneaker from NIKE CHINA? is it like twitter link method but in "weibo" ? from guangzhou btwIm going to china soon anyone know any ways to buy sneaker from NIKE CHINA? is it like twitter link method but in "weibo" ? from guangzhou btw

does anyone know if and where I can buy the Air Max day 26.3 shoes??
Resellers probably.  

Saw these today at the Wanchai Nike BB.  Also saw the Bruce Lee 9's... still had a size US9 on display.  Dunno what other sizes they had left. 

13640628513_1486293257_o.jpg

Nah haha. Was able to get the Kobe 9 Bruce Lee in Manila before i left for HK. Went to check out the Jordan Brand store but my mind was still on the hunt for some CB2.3s and ZV9Ts haha.

Left the area empty-handed so went back to Fa Yuen where i got to cop some shoes and shirts. :smile:

CB 2.3's?  Those aren't available anymore. 

Did you try around the Victoria Park area yet?

Oops 4.3 i mean. But i was thinking about the 2.3 the entire time. Saw the white/silver, white/orange, white/blk/red with the RF logo in sportshouse ni TST but biggest size was 8.

Unfortunately i wasn't able to since.it was raining W-TH and today. The only.sunny days Friday, Sat I used to scout for camera gears.

Maybe if i get to return next month or in june :smile:

Nike Mong Kok (on the southern end of Fa Yuen St) had a size 9.5 Bruce Lee 9 on display, not sure about a 10, didn't ask, The Nike Store on the north end of Fa Yuen St. had a size 9 on display.

Also did the Kobe 9 Influence released here already? I've seen it in reseller stores and on kicks-crew/

^ Not sure, but some of the resellers get their stuff from the Mainland.

HKK.

attachment.php

$1149
Apr. 12, 2014
JORDAN STORE

attachment.php

Apr. 19, 2014 
$1149
JORDAN STORE

And onceyoupop... I hope you didn't by any camera gear from those small camera shops... I wouldn't trust them.  Stick with the big, reputable chain stores. 

^ Not sure, but some of the resellers get their stuff from the Mainland.

HKK.

attachment.php

$1149

Apr. 12, 2014

JORDAN STORE

attachment.php

Apr. 19, 2014 

$1149

JORDAN STORE

And onceyoupop... I hope you didn't by any camera gear from those small camera shops... I wouldn't trust them.  Stick with the big, reputable chain stores. 

Oh, why? There's this tech shop, actually a building with 4 floors i frequent somewhere in fa yuen. They have hi-tech shop, tin cheung, etc. I bought two lenses there in the past. For this recent one though i was looking for some strobes, pods, another lens hopefully but i ended up copping some more kicks haha.

Saw the Kobe 9 Influence in one of the reseller shops and i actually thought it was a fake haha coz never saw it before even online.

Hi SinnerP, which specific area / street of Victoria Park? I want to check it out. Do they have Jordans,Kobes? Thanks
No, like I said earlier, that area is for tennis-specific pro-shops.  So no Jordans or Kobes.

Electric Rd (next to Victoria Park Swimming Pool) by the Tin Hau MTR station Exit A2.

yes! that's the place :smile:

i've learned to stay away from the big lights gadgets shops along the main streets :smile: 

I've yet to check out Man Shing and Wing Shing. next time... and to Victoria Park as well. 

really sucky i lost two days because of the rain, wasn't expecting that at all.

Yo Fam! i need some help. i will be in Hk around 13 to 21 of april. i plan to scoop up some nike foamposite yeezy. do you know what store should i camp out? TIA

Back
Top Bottom