Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

@SinnerP I went around Fa Yuen last week. Came across this poster it is located on Pakpolee Commercial Center. Any take on this one, I got lost along Mong Kok road and Sai Yueng Choi (South) street and wasn't able to check this one:

@SinnerP I went around Fa Yuen last week. Came across this poster it is located on Pakpolee Commercial Center. Any take on this one, I got lost along Mong Kok road and Sai Yueng Choi (South) street and wasn't able to check this one:

Thanks jrjmd
wink.gif

Sleeve ~ I think I've seen that poster, but I've never checked out the shop. I know where that place is, so I'll swing by when I have time, just to see what's up. Probably a reseller.

isleeve, saw those posters/tarps too when i was there last nov...was looking for it and asked people around the area but no one can point me to the right direction hehe jst went back to the hotel hehe
happy.gif

Interesting discovery.  Went to that Search shop as well as this "kicks-order" shop... both are resellers and were both in the same building.
A respectable selection of kicks, including a Concords (no Space Jams), some AJ3's, Knicks Spizikes (both colorways), Ray Allen AJ13's, Zoom Rookies, Tiffany Dunks, red and green Foams, some random Kobes and Lebrons, just to name a few.

Reseller prices, as expected.

Both shops were pretty small so I couldn't take pics.
Pakpolee Commercial Centre 百寶利商業中心
1A-1K Sai Yeung Choi St S, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
14th and 18th floors.

SinnerP: is Pakpolee Commercial Center the building where all the shoe resellers are? Ive been going to HK these past years and I cant find the building where they all are, and i end up "settling" for fa yuen all the time

The Pakpolee center has 2 resellers, but they're not all at that building. There are a few at around the Fa Yuen St. area. They're scattered around Mong Kok.

Is it generally difficult to find kicks in a 12 or 13 out in HK? Or do they usually have sales on the larger sizes?
-Drew

Depends on the shoe, but they usually get 12's and sometimes 13's, especially with basketball shoes. They don't get that many pairs, but they are available.

Is jordan 10 chicago already in store in hk ?

Any recommended store in causeway bay area that sells most complete items for bb sneakers ? And what about macau ?

AJ 10's dropped yesterday at Nike BB... Dunno about availability.

Times Square in Causeway Bay has a few Nike shops and sports stores.

Dunno about Macau.

I was wondering can you tell me which shop have the biggest chance to have the j4 white cement? Because have been asking around in the shop and the dont know about any release of it.

I everyone.
I will be in HK from the 23rd-25th March

Can anyone gift some good spots where I can find some good sneakers?

I know there are many Nike shops but they only have the normal stuff.
Are there anywhere some shops with better shoes?

i'm heading out there next week ...What are the CURRENT shops I should be going to ?Of course Mongkok Fa Yuen street will definitely be covered, but what about the rest ?Are the tier zero stores in the past still open ? Where I can find the most jordans and tier zeros or quickstrike releases ?

For the sake of convenience, I've posted a list of all of Nike's official retailers.  There might be a few duplicated address, but my eyes are too tired to check them again.  

As far as I know, I think the only official Nike HK shop is at Sogo.  The rest are all authorized retailers.  Good luck.

Nike Sogo
SHOP 402, 4/F, OLD WING, SOGO DEPT. STOR, 555 HENNESSY ROAD, CAUSEWAY BAY, CAUSEWAY BAY,

Festival Walk
Shop LG 1-22, 80 Tat Chee Avenue, Hong Kong,
852-2265-8386

Fulvo Sports
G/F 48 ARYGLE STREET MK, MONGKOK,

Fulvo Sports
G/F 492 LOCKHART ROAD CAUSEWAY BAY, CAUSEWAY BAY,

Fulvo Sports
G/F 75-77 FA YUEN ST, MONGKOK, KOWLOON, MONGKOK,

Fulvo Sports
G/F 46-48 GRANVILLE ROAD TST, TST,

Futbol Trend