Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Haven't heard anything, but will keep my eyes opened...

I guess it'll likely be Nike BB.

BTW, get any Military Blue IV's? Seem to be all over the place... Marathon, Nike Sogo, Nike Times Sq., Giga, etc. Didn't realize they were a GR!

Also, I heard Sha Tin New Town Plaza's having some sneaker exhibition... run by H-Leung from HK-Kicks. His own collection I think. Prob. worth checking-out.

not a big fan of IV's military blue. i saw it also at mongkok and at tst, but i'll save my money for the olympics, shox/air more for this coming month.
let me know the hk release date for these. i badly want to add some 6s in collections..

about the exhibit, until when would that be?
Sha Tin is a little bit far from my place, but i think it would be an interesting one.

hi sinnerP, any website about this exhibit? tried to visit the hk-kicks site but end up no luck.
i just want to know what floor or location of the said exhibit.
i might visit this coming tuesday.
thanks.

^ The Safari's and AT1's dropped in June. I doubt they're still available, but I saw them at the NSW in Harbour City.

Deewax ~ I haven't heard anything about the More Uptempos yet. Will keep an eye on it.

Apparently, there was a QS for these LeBrons today...

attachment.php

$1699
7/19/2012 
Nike basketball

^ I doubt it.  They posted pics of guys lining-up the day before, on HKK.  Usually a good indication that they prob. sold-out quickly.

Last edited:
strange.. i was having problem with my account..

can not use my bltzprnpls account so i created new one.

quite confuse, because before i was posting in niketalk.yuku... and the said site made some changes. now different from niketalk.com.

well anyway. back to sneaks.. .

decided to pass on LB 9 south beach. all hype, atleast for me. :smile:

Yeah, some folks have been having issues since the transition.  Go through the new "Welcome" section and see what the solution is.

I'm definitely staying out of "Sneakertalk".

IMO, Taxi's > South Beach.

hi HK peeps, how is it back there in HK? is it really hot right now there? we might go there soon.

nways for sneaker updates, would the scoring title kd4s release this coming week? thanks in advance! :smile:

^ Yeah, it's been pretty hot... by our standards anyway! lol  

There's a typhoon coming, so ppl who have experienced that will know how stuffy, and oven-like it gets just before the typhoon arrives.  

Anyway, we'll be getting the scoring-title's, but the release has been delayed.  No specific date yet.

Since we lost a few posts... 

attachment.php

Men's: $1199
GS: $899
8/2/2012
Nike basketball

attachment.php

$959

attachment.php

$1249

attachment.php

$1099

attachment.php

$999

8/9/2012

NIKE BASKETBALL 

attachment.php

AIR FORCE ONE HI
7/19/2012
$1199 
NIKE BASKETBALL

Last edited:
hi sinnerP, am just wondering, why is it that release date here in HK is always late?

taiwan and philippines have both same release date with US. 

anyway, went to MK today, BB still have LB9 Taxi.

hi HK peeps, how is it back there in HK? is it really hot right now there? we might go there soon.
nways for sneaker updates, would the scoring title kd4s release this coming week? thanks in advance!
smile.gif
typhoon signal no 8 now here in hk. this is same as signal no. 3 there in philippines.

as advised by sinnerP, yes it's very hot here in hk before the typhoon. my local friends told me that this is one of the hottest summer in hk.

they say, august is still hot. 

anyway, am a big fan of kd4. also anticipating the scoring title.

^ Yeah... sometimes. Sometimes it's later... sometimes it's the same day.  We've even had 'earlier-than-US' before... 

nways for sneaker updates, would the scoring title kd4s release this coming week? thanks in advance!
smile.gif
it's typhoon signal no. 8 here in hk now. this is same as signal no 3 in ph.

in regular days, as advised by sinnerP, it's damn hot here. 

because before the typhoon came, it was 37 deg C here.

my local friends told me that this year is one of the hottest summer ever.

i believe august will still be hot.

anyway, am a big kd4 fan. would love to have the scoring title also.

will def cop.

will wait for sinnerP's advise on the release also.. 

Last edited:
^ Yeah... sometimes. Sometimes it's later... sometimes it's the same day.  We've even had 'earlier-than-US' before... 
i see.

in my almost 2 years here, most of the Js released were late. 

am just thankful for having updates here in NT, particularly from you.

cheers!

Back
Top Bottom