Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Gonna be in Hong Kong next week. How do releases usually go? What's up with the online nike hk pre order raffle thing? How does nikelab usually do their releases and do they get more stock than other stores/locations? I'm tryna cop the 7s next week and any info will greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Gonna be in Hong Kong next week. How do releases usually go? What's up with the online nike hk pre order raffle thing? How does nikelab usually do their releases and do they get more stock than other stores/locations? I'm tryna cop the 7s next week and any info will greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
If the release requires lining up, depending on the model, some of the resellers will usually send their liner-uppers up to 3 days in adv.  Other release may start seeing a line for the night before or the morning of the release.  

For the raffle/lucky draw, Nike HK will usually require an HKID number to register.  Not sure if they accept passport numbers cuz they might want to keep it available to the locals.  

I have no idea with regards to allocation. 

This is what I was asking about

Just grabbed the photo from Instagram

The Manila version is in blue. I prefer the black one.

Photo is from one of the Nike Camps in the Philippines last week.

Good day everyone!!! I will be in HK from August 1-5 and will be staying somewhere in Mong Kok. Hoping to find couple of pairs...I'm looking to get a pair of basic Adidas Superstars, AM90, Asics Tiger and FiveTen 5.10 shoes (MTB shoe brand)...

My questions are:

1. Where would be the best place to shop around? (Please excuse me as this is my first time going in HK)

2. How much are the price ranges of all the mentioned kicks above?

3. What are the chances of me finding bigger size? (I'm like 11.5 US)

TIA fellas!

Last edited:

Good day everyone!!! I will be in HK from August 1-5 and will be staying somewhere in Mong Kok. Hoping to find couple of pairs...I'm looking to get a pair of basic Adidas Superstars, AM90, Asics Tiger and FiveTen 5.10 shoes (MTB shoe brand)...

My questions are:

1. Where would be the best place to shop around? (Please excuse me as this is my first time going in HK)

2. How much are the price ranges of all the mentioned kicks above?

3. What are the chances of me finding bigger size? (I'm like 11.5 US)

TIA fellas!
Well, if you're staying in MK, then Sneaker Street will be your best bet.  There are lots of various Nike, Adidas, Reebok, etc stores around the area.  Depending on which colorway you want, it should be relatively easy to find AM90's and Superstars.

As for Asics, you can try the Onisuka Tiger stores...

http://www.onitsukatiger.com/en-hk#!stores

... as well as the CPU chain stores... 

http://www.sportshouse.com.hk/web/sp/home/store.html

These guys are the official retailer, so just click on the Outlet tab to find the stores you want.

AM90's are about HK$800... not sure about SS. 

11.5 will be a bit harder to find, but not impossible.  Depends on the model, really. 

Hey guys!

I'm er sorta new to the whole sneaker forum thing...so forgive me if I sound a bit newbie-ish :/

Anyway, I'm gonna be in HK next week and hope to visit Sneaker Street. Would anyone know where I can a pair of Nike's like in the picture? 

On the off chance that they don't have that pair, could someone recommend me a dope pair of Nike Air Max 90 Essentials to me pls? 
TIA and cheers!

Hey guys!

I'm er sorta new to the whole sneaker forum thing...so forgive me if I sound a bit newbie-ish :/

Anyway, I'm gonna be in HK next week and hope to visit Sneaker Street. Would anyone know where I can a pair of Nike's like in the picture? 

On the off chance that they don't have that pair, could someone recommend me a dope pair of Nike Air Max 90 Essentials to me pls? 
TIA and cheers!
They had these AM90's several weeks ago, but haven't seen them lately.  You'll have to check all the stores at Sneaker St. to be sure, as different stores will display different stuff.

Hard to recommend any shoes as it's really subjective... colorways that I like may not be what you like.  

Thanks for all the info sinnerp and all who contributed

Went out to fa yuen today.. wanted to find kixdreams and kixfiles but couldnt find them .. with the rain all day me and wife decided to go back to the hotel.. some crazy prices on jordan retros.. 3000hkd for gs 11 breds? Get out

I was looking for some flyknit racers but only saw a few..anyone knows reseller with racers in stock?

That 180+ cool sports place wentout of business i think? Its a flipflop shop now but the coolsports sign is still upthere?

Thanks again

dxlst, any price list you have there? any models/brands will be very much appreciated. We are scheduled to be there in 2 weeks time...excited to shop around...

Didnt see much but The reseller prices are way up there.. even air rifts are doubled in prices..

The c.o.d stores has decent price..$1100ish for asics gel lyte v

I saw Shattered backboard aj1 $4500 hkd
Aj13 low bred $2300
flyknit racer 1800-1900

but regular nike prices are retails airmax ultra br qs for 799 some am1 719 for discounted items..lots of af1s all whites/ all blacks..all white ultra moires the 3 stories nike store is nice

Like I've mentioned many times before in this thread, the reseller prices here are outrageous... your money is better spent elsewhere IMO.

Kixfiles is tricky to find, but KixDreams (as well as a few other reseller stores) is at Pak Po Lee Commercial Building... by the intersection of Sai Yeung Choi St. & Soy St. 

Like I've mentioned many times before in this thread, the reseller prices here are outrageous... your money is better spent elsewhere IMO.

Kixfiles is tricky to find, but KixDreams (as well as a few other reseller stores) is at Pak Po Lee Commercial Building... by the intersection of Sai Yeung Choi St. & Soy St. 

Real talk... I was walking around MK shopping for BB guns when I stumbled upon one of them retail shops (don't remember which, sorry) and saw pink foams for almost $800 USD. :smh:

Yeah, HK resell prices will just leave you shaking your head. A week after the Chicago 1 release I visited one store (SMS I think) which sold them for almost HK$7,000. The worst part of it is that they were all sold out meaning some people actually paid HK$7k for em. :smh:

Been for 5 days in HK and visited a lot of Nike stores mentioned in this topic.

The Nike shops on Fa Yuen Street (sneaker street) are almost all identical except for the original Nike stores. Guys like DC shoes are insane with their crazy prices. I bought my Jordan 4 Green Glow at Footlocker in the Netherlands (where i live) back then for €250 (approx 2100 HKD). Now they charge 4500 HKD for these Jordans. I think they have overestimated their faith in selling all these Jordans (4,5,6 etc) because the fading inkt on the pricetags indicates they do not sell them very easy... I must admit they really have quit a collection of Nikes which are hard to get but you will have to pay the price.

Kixdreams was indeed hard to find. Foreigners like me are looking for a shop-entrance or an entrance to a mall (like the most people do actually) but Kixdreams (and other small shop owners for nails/massages etc) own a small cubicle on some floor (indicated by 1/F or 5/F, resp 1st floor and 5th floor) of a commercial center.

The entrance looks like a small corridor/hallway with only 3 doors of elevators (in this case the doors were orange colored). So i can understand that foreigners think they are not allowed to enter because it just doesn't look like you will find some shops over there. These hallways often contain a messageboard which shows the companies name and on which floor it is located. But also Kixdreams exaggerates with their prices. I ran into white baby Jordans 5 in the smallest size which would cost me 899 HKD... Seriously guys...!?!

Since everyone is talking about Flyknits, Air Max 1 and sockdarts i guess these resellers will be stuck with all these Jordans for the rest of their lives.

I ran into some regular releases, Lunar3 flyknits, free flyknits NSW (1199 HKD), Air Max Flyknits (1799 HKD), Air Max 1 (899 HKD), Roshe Run Flyknits

I'd rather continue to buy my shoes online than spending one more minute hunting for some 'exclusives' in HK. Kickscrew.com (HK based) or Titolo.ch (Swiss based). I've bought myself a Free 4.0 flyknit N7 from the States in a colorway that is only available over there. Haven't seen any shop in Europe, HK or Thailand selling my shoes.

My advice; if your search contains some of the expensive models i've mentioned above, go search online and spend your time on other things HK has to offer than strawling on Fa Yuen Street or try to cop exclusives in another way. After my 2nd visit to HK i'm officialy done with the resellers and their prices.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Hello everyone. just want to ask where can i find jordan 11 low breds in HK? Thank you so much
Pretty much the only option is resellers unless you are there on the day and the period around the release, however, Nike Hong Kong requires a Hong Kong resident ID, you you probably need connects over there if you want to buy for retail.

Back
Top Bottom