Out now!! Vol. "30 Minutes Or Less" Eisenberg x Aziz x McBride

Danny Mcbride is hilarious 
roll.gif

His character  gets me every time I watch Tropic Thunder
roll.gif

aziz is so awkward, i can't help but to laugh. saw this preview when i went to see fast 5, instantly knew id watch when it comes out

aziz is so awkward, i can't help but to laugh. saw this preview when i went to see fast 5, instantly knew id watch when it comes out

"and where going with are plastic guns and the cops will shoot us in the face"
laugh.gif

"and where going with are plastic guns and the cops will shoot us in the face"
laugh.gif

Aziz is hilarious, I watched one of his stand ups on Comedy Central. Couldn't stop laughing. I can't think of the name of it but its the one where he talks about going to an R Kelly concert. It's was hilarious so I will check this out.

Aziz is hilarious, I watched one of his stand ups on Comedy Central. Couldn't stop laughing. I can't think of the name of it but its the one where he talks about going to an R Kelly concert. It's was hilarious so I will check this out.

i saw it a few weeks ago.. i thought it was kinda bad. like i think if u liked The Other Guys you'll like it. but its just not that good, i'd tell u to wait for dvd

i saw it a few weeks ago.. i thought it was kinda bad. like i think if u liked The Other Guys you'll like it. but its just not that good, i'd tell u to wait for dvd

Back
Top Bottom