Out Of Respect

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I got plenty of jokes that could murk your ribs you'd be laughing so hard and I would have gladly told them last week but not anymore.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

1. The Jacksons are paid
2. EVERYONE is profiting from his untimely death
3. Those 7s should be released...ANYWAY...
4. Read the sig...
5. RIP MJ..I MISS YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER...

They should release the Bordeauxs because sneakerheads want them.
Just leave the whole MJ thing out of it. Let him rest in peace.

Beelzebub23:
IT'S PEOPLE ALL OVER NIKETALK DUMPIN' ON MICHAEL. ALWAYS REMEMBER, A LOT OF THESE PEOPLE ARE KIDS (SOME EVEN LYING ABOUT THEIR AGE). THE ONLY MICHAEL THEY EVER KNEW WAS "WACKO JACKO". THESE BABIES ARE TOO YOUNG (OR DUMB) TO KNOW WHO HE TRULY WAS AND WHAT HE STOOD FOR.

SOME OLDER PEOPLE HAVE SAID STUPID SH*T TOO. AND THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE LEALOUS OF HIS LIFE AND LEGACY BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING MORE THAN A NAME, A AVI AND A POST COUNT ON A FORUM (SMH).

AND THOSE OF YOU WHO SWEAR UP AND DOWN YOU CAN'T STAND THE MAN, I FEEL THE SORRIEST FOR YOU. BECAUSE EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK EVERY STATION YOU TURN TO EVERY SONG YOU HEAR IS ABOUT HIM RIGHT NOW. THIS HAS TO BE HELL FOR YOU BUMS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What about the people who simply refuse to keep their head in the sound about something as repulsive as 'grown man in his own bed withmultiple children aged approximately 6 years old'? What about those people? Are they ignorant haters, too?

So pretty much, there are ONLY two types of people regarding Mike, right? There are those who now worship him and want another book of the Bible to be added tohonor Mike, and then there are haters. Right?

There's another type of person all over NikeTalk right now: tools allowing their fan-dom to justify and forget extremely disturbing behavior.

I do think they would have the idea to come out with AJ VIIs to commemorate Michael Jackson, especially bordeaux. After all, Jordan did a "Jam" MVwith Jackson in that CW, and, the bordeaux has not been retroed yet. I do hope they do give it a thought, at least for Jackson's fans.

I was thinking THE SAME THING. With Jackson passing away I was wondering if Jordan would do a tribute shoe to Jackson.

If he was to do one Im sure it would have to be the BORDEAUX VII.

We heard rumors of the shoe dropping in the near future but I feel with Jacksoin passing it should put the final stamp on Jordans part to do so.

Im sure we will see something like this in the future . COME ON JB

it is a good pic, and idk i want Bordeux, but not just because MJ died, hopefully they'll retro soon tho.

Back
Top Bottom