Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno what it is but all of a sudden I felt a thirst for these.  Never owned a pair of 8s before so any tips on sizing would be helpful.  I rock my IVs loose and untied and they're a roomy 12.  My IIIs are a lil more snug in the 12 but not tight just not as loose.  Go up to a 13 in Penny Vs n Foams.  .5 down in VIs.  

So weird, never cared for 8s and then I dunno these are gonna be snagged.

Grabbing some grey angelus today so I can finish up my restoration on my 03 pair.

I don't need this headache anymore. :smile: sloping toe and real leather :pimp:

these come out on April 20th????

Im probably going to be too high to remeber to go buy them
smokin.gif
+1

this is to yall who cdp pairs chipped?

WTF was yall doing to make that happen

I legit wore my pair 25+ times and all i had was severe yellowing but the paint all around my pair was pristine

I hope I don't strike out on these like I did the he got games. Was planning on getting both but I hope I can at least get these. Couldn't mess with em when they were packaged with that black and red 15.

I'm in!!! Gonna just try and cop online and then sell to NT Fam for retail!!DOWN WITH THE BOTS!!!Atleast I hope I get through!!

i just camp out or wake up in the am and never fail on a release even got my black toe 13s (hgg) so no i dont need a bot lol

If y'all ain't got a bot than you can forget about it, you ain't gettin them. Get your bot game up! Without a mean bot game it's impossible to have a mean shoe game.

Haha not sure if serious....easily been getting pairs from NDC including recently the 13s and Suns foams. No bots, nothing but my ipad and 4g mobile Internet connection.

I'll admit this is a bit of a newer sneaker to taking a close look at for me.  I'm curious looking at the OG to present pics if there was ever any reason given to the sorta simplification of the paint job on the midsole.   The calligraphy brush effect is just SO nice on the OGs but from what I can tell it immediately disappeared.  It's details like that that really make me wish JB would try to sell a shoe of $160 value... 

Also for the CDP/Now discussion I'm not really feelin the bright red on the CDPs so I think these will suit me... debating doin a lil brush work to give those midsoles some real love tho.... they deserve it.

^ man that's a tough one. Like picking your favorite child. Not that I feel like a parent to a shoe or anything weird..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom