Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of cherries being popped in here
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Lol
roll.gif
@me two

I got mine instantly! first time RSVP EVER!
Yea i just got my first ever RSVP from NTLA and they message you back instantly so now i know for future releases. Does anyone know how it works on RD? It says you have a spot in line for the #AJBBNY the launch will be 10am-1pm on 4 20 Bring ID. Do I still have to wait in line or can I just grab my pair? It doesnt say anything about holding your size.

Oh and I might not cop these since i won another raffle but which ever one is closer that day. There might be a size 11 that goes unclaimed.

Last edited:
"[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Yea i just got my first ever RSVP from NTLA and they message you back instantly so now i know for future releases. Does anyone know how it works on RD? It says you have a spot in line for the #AJBBNY the launch will be 10am-1pm on 4 20 Bring ID. Do I still have to wait in line or can I just grab my pair? It doesnt say anything about holding your size.[/color]

Oh and I might not cop these since i won another raffle but which ever one is closer that day. There might be a size 11 that goes unclaimed."

Nah, just show up between those hours and go upstairs.  They'll ask for ID and your shoe size.  Grab the shoe, go back down and pay.

Last edited:
Nah, just show up between those hours and go upstairs.  They'll ask for ID and your shoe size.  Grab the shoe, go back down and pay.
Thanks man! But what i meant was say there was 3 size 11's they got in could there be 5 guys who rsvp'd for that size?

sucks to not have a NikeTown in my state, seems like most people got their RSVPs. congrats to those that got em though

Thanks man! But what i meant was say there was 3 size 11's they got in could there be 5 guys who rsvp'd for that size?

No worries, you are ok. They will not over RSVP on what they have in stock. All you need is your ID or take the person your used to to RSVP where ID.

Make sure you are there before the RSVP Window closes, they are really firm on the pick up time frame window.

No worries, you are ok. They will not over RSVP on what they have in stock. All you need is your ID or take the person your used to to RSVP where ID.

Make sure you are there before the RSVP Window closes, they are really firm on the pick up time frame window.
Yep, what Impalass96 said.  They won't send out more RSVPs than actual shoes.  Never hurts to go earlier though, in case the pair you get is shoddy.  Then you can ask to have it swapped out for another one is the same size.

Dope, glad to hear all these RSVPs going through for NT'ers. All my boys in Vegas and NY got through too. hopefully the grapes will be this easy but doubt it

Alright so I got my DM back at NikeNYC.  Can anyone else confirm that your pair is guaranteed if you come within the time frame for pickup (mine is 8-930am)?

Or can I show up anytime before, say 5pm?  Called the store and they said no, it's gotta be within the time frame sent by DM but not sure if the guy knew for sure.

Thanks in advance. 

I think it's within the time frame but I was wondering if you showup let's say an hour into a 2 hour time frame, is there a chance your size could be gone??

Last edited:
This will be my first time attempting to buy Jordan's in person. I usually order them online. Buying them online is a gamble though.. with sites always crashing and such. The Jordan 8 Bugs are dropping on ***** and I want to make sure I get them. What stores will be getting them and do they do midnight releases? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom