Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Whenever i read a majority of y'all post in the Jordan section. i in vision a little kid wiggling his legs waiting for his moms to bring him a cup of milk so he could finish his Oreo cookie. :stoneface: .

What is this supposed to mean?
People can't get excited for the J's they want to cop :rolleyes
I like to see people's passion for these shoes.

What is this supposed to mean?
People can't get excited for the J's they want to cop
eyes.gif

I like to see people's passion for these shoes.
Really, not me but i guess everyone is different. Giving names to shoes, cars and even a constant rant of the classic Jordan cards or QUALITY talk is lame IMO. sneakers are sneakers. but im gonna make sure i get my pair of bugs bunny's
laugh.gif

So these are the retro 8 (flints) is what Nike calls them??
Funny as there is no blue in them at all if any

Last edited:
depends what part of the country you are in.  I know in Vegas they sold out with the quickness.    I passed on them though.

they had a lot of the fire red vs they didn't sell out fast in my area and most retros sell out right away in my area

Last edited:
copped mine. these were def called bugs bunnies here in NYC since the first release when I was in the 4th or 5th grade 
pimp.gif

copped mine. these were def called bugs bunnies here in NYC since the first release when I was in the 4th or 5th grade 
pimp.gif
they loook nice. how much you paid. any mom and pop shops in the tristate area with decent price? the down side to viii's is the creasing near the toe cap, the flaps start to become flimsy and the yellowing.

I don't like the new nicknames. I'm sure someone will try and say that people have been calling these "Bugs Bunnys", but I'm 30, and these were the first Air Jordans I ever owned, trust me, we never called these joints that.

First "He Got Game", now this. I know  a lot of you guys don't really give a sh*t, but it just irks me everytime I hear some one say "He Got Game Jordans" >: .

We're around the same age and I've always known these as the Bugs Bunnys. A few of the newer nickname I'm not familiar with but these definitely were called the BB's back in the day.

Also the hype on these aren't that bad. Everyone that wants them has a decent chance. SP has had a FSR on these since yesterday and still all sizes available.

I sure hope not!

Those 13s were a b*tch to get!
Yea man, the 13 release was stupid crazy. Struck on those and the GS grey/pink for my girl... I was caught off guard by that release, didn't really expect it. Luckily I caught the NDC restock for 2 pair, but still trying to get my girl's. I refuse to pay $200 for those. But getting back on topic, these will not be on the same level as the 13, although they will still sell out... As always.

Just visited a local mall with a Hoh and fnl at Serra monte. Really awkward no with employees and releases. Seems like it's a big secret or something they are trying to hide or something answering a simple question if you are getting them or not. Really glad I have a hook up instead of going to do the raffles and what not.

I've been talking to a couple of FNL managers and they say they received "a lot" of these. I personally think these will be as easy as getting the Fire Red 5's. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom