Outlet Alert: Air Jordan 8 "Bugs Bunny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up (6:23 PST) and tried FNL and copped with ease.

Free shipping, no splash page, and $20 off...love these kinds of release mornings

Now the Grapes will be a different story

Ordered at 8:20 on NDC, still waiting on email confirmation. Was told by Nike rep they're upgrading their system and I should receive email confirmation by tomorrow morning.

had to stand in the rain for these but it was worth it , was a able to get back in line and grab my lil bro a pair too the HYPE was dead for these where i live.

I really hope all the 8s are this easy. playoffs I have my doubts on though and aquas for sure whenever they release

not sure how these fit so i got a 8.5 first then a 9 on FNL. two separate orders. anyone think it'll get canceled? also whats the return policy for FNL for paypal. I remember i ordered off NDC and paid with paypal and they told me i had to send it back to get a refund. will finishline be the same or can i go in store and still get a refund?

Last edited:
I really hope all the 8s are this easy. playoffs I have my doubts on though and aquas for sure whenever they release
all i know is that i will get the aquas when they release, will pay retail or resale dollars...those are sheer nostalgia for me

not sure those these fit so i got a 8.5 first then a 9 on FNL. two separate orders. anyone think it'll get canceled? also whats the return policy for FNL for paypal. I remember i ordered off NDC and paid with paypal and they told me i had to send it back to get are refund. will finishline be the same or can i go in store and still get a refund?
you can just walk into any fnl and return

done it plenty of times

had to stand in the rain for these but it was worth it , was a able to get back in line and grab my lil bro a pair too the HYPE was dead for these where i live.
Most, if not all, people are saving up to double, triple, etc on the Grapes.

I know I am but that didn't stop me from buying these bad-boys :wink:

you know he really bought these tho.. who cares.  They were no limit aka not limited aka he just bought a huge stock of shoes that will barely sell over retail

Does NBAStore not use Shoprunner 2 Day Shipping on new Jordan releases anymore? I was pretty pissed when I had to settle for free shipping with the coupon...

At least I got another $10 off with Amex Sync

This was a hard cop for me actually, I was on my iphone at work so I imagine that's why but FNL I got all the way to checkout, got to the confirm order part and poof error messages popped up but my paypal was hit for the charge and then it actually cancelled the order so the money never left my paypal account. So then the entire FNL site crashes on me, I then proceed with NDC and keep adding to cart until finally I got my size. I paid with paypal get through the screen to confirm order and again it crashes but I refreshed and then it goes through got the confirmation email from NDC.

Anyways I've never had trouble when I'm at home using my computer to order from FNL or NDC, but it was hell on my phone this morning. Glad I got these, never owned a pair. Congrats to those who were able to get their pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom