OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

need some help for a size 10 air jordan 2 retro qf's sleeping in the outlets.thanks!!!!!!
wink.gif

THANKS RED

Sports Warehouse Libis? There were loads of them a couple of months ago and there were still some pairs when I was there 2 weeks ago. Might wanna check there.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PocketLint

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

need some help for a size 10 air jordan 2 retro qf's sleeping in the outlets.thanks!!!!!!
wink.gif

THANKS RED

Sports Warehouse Libis? There were loads of them a couple of months ago and there were still some pairs when I was there 2 weeks ago. Might wanna check there.
smile.gif
nah. the black white red size 10 from a few weeks back was already sold.. well.. a couple weeks back.
laugh.gif

better check other branches and outlets man... good luck!

Originally Posted by kixcool8

i3asunsion man are you referring to Kobe 5 Black Del Sols? Thanks!

Sorry my bad... i was referring to the kobe v miles davis, sz 7 not the black del sols... it was an error... because i was reading your post that's why instead of typing miles davis, i was able to type black del sol... 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Update:

Nike Forum Outlet Riverbanks have the following at 30%off:

Availability i think is tomorrow or tuesday, better call them before going to the store:
Jordan 13 white/red (size 10 and up)
wow! 
eek.gif

is this true? need to cop a sz 10.
Yes, this is true.. You have to call the store to verify if the item is already for sale and after that i think you can request for a reservation of the shoe...

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^Where is Q plaza?

its in the corner of Marcos Highway and Imelda ave. katabi siya ng Sta. Lucia Mall in marikina/pasig/ cainta area.

Originally Posted by 10jdel

^Where is Q plaza?

its in the corner of Marcos Highway and Imelda ave. katabi siya ng Sta. Lucia Mall in marikina/pasig/ cainta area.
how much for the aj2 qf size 10? im helping out a friend to have this... any contact # for that store? thanks

Originally Posted by JonT

Update:

Nike Forum Outlet Riverbanks have the following at 30%off:

Availability i think is tomorrow or tuesday, better call them before going to the store:
Jordan 13 white/red (size 10 and up)
wow! 
eek.gif

is this true? need to cop a sz 10.
Yes, this is true.. You have to call the store to verify if the item is already for sale and after that i think you can request for a reservation of the shoe...

Regarding Jordan 13(white/red), the display was size 10 and I saw 2 boxes of size 13. They also have kid sizes.
Also available is Lebron 8 V1 (veterans day) @30% off. FSR.

Originally Posted by deewaxx

^Where is Q plaza?

how much for the aj2 qf size 10? im helping out a friend to have this... any contact # for that store? thanks
4776799 -- sw q plaza cainta.....are these 2's the black ones or the white red ones?

Thanks for the heads up, but Pampanga is just too far for me.

I guess it's just not meant to be.

laugh.gif

I think there are a couple of pairs on Sulit. You're a 10 right?
Anyway, as to not make this an OT post (
laugh.gif
), lots of Pro Model 2010s (both mid and low) and Big Fundamentals (mid and lows too) in SW Libis, for those looking for a cheap but reliable balling shoe.

Originally Posted by chase on

^^ Nike Zone Robinson's Starmills, Pampanga

saw it last sunday.

@Php4077.xx i think
did you check what size man? phone number too? it's too far but I'm looking for my size for some time now...

Originally Posted by crisscross

wp_kd2_1_1280x800.jpeg

GUYS sino naka kita nito sa mga OUTLETS? size 12?
haven't seen this in any outlet since last year... last time I saw these was around july/august of last year...
I wouldn't bet on seeing these anywhere at all these days.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

saw it last sunday.

@Php4077.xx i think
did you check what size man? phone number too? it's too far but I'm looking for my size for some time now...
Called them up earlier today, last pair at size 9.5US.

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by deewaxx

4776799 -- sw q plaza cainta.....are these 2's the black ones or the white red ones?
called them up earlier... not the QF's but the black/white trim cw and the silver annivs

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

saw it last sunday.

@Php4077.xx i think
Called them up earlier today, last pair at size 9.5US.
thanks for the update bro. but damn... not my size.

Originally Posted by speedolrac

@Nike Zone Robinsons Starmills Pampanga on display:
Jordan 6 White/red @40% off (size 9.5)
Jordan 6 Orer @40% off (size 9.5)
Kobe V Draft day @25% off

@Regular price:
Kobe VI china
Lebron 8 Xmas
Jordan 13 French blue

been a while since i post. do they have 8.5 on xmas lebron? planning to go there this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom