OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by EMM23

20 or 30% off  I think...HTH
just copped the 13's (size 10) yesterday @ 30%. right pair is quite dirty as expected as it is the one displayed. already reserved but was able to cop.
glue markings can be seen on the sole but only a little.
size left is 13...
good deal you got there bro!  any other notables come to mind? tia!
thanks bro..
unfortunately, it's the same stocks as other outlets:
the alpha 1 outdoors (laser blue), rare air (breds), aj1 anodized (cranberry)...that's all i can remember for the j's...
sorry i was in hurry and did not check for sizes and prices though..

Originally Posted by donmega

just copped the 13's (size 10) yesterday @ 30%. right pair is quite dirty as expected as it is the one displayed. already reserved but was able to cop.
glue markings can be seen on the sole but only a little.
size left is 13...
good deal you got there bro!  any other notables come to mind? tia!
thanks bro..
unfortunately, it's the same stocks as other outlets:
the alpha 1 outdoors (laser blue), rare air (breds), aj1 anodized (cranberry)...that's all i can remember for the j's...
sorry i was in hurry and did not check for sizes and prices though..
no worries man! imma try and check 'em out this weekend.. thanks a lot!

got my J Prime 5's in Baguio.. 20%.. spotted some along NLEX and 13's (black/red), which I regret not getting.. used my money on the prime 5's a day earlier than yesterday, when i saw the 13's.. and they had 8 and 12, i think.. dang!

NLEX outlet just unloaded PACQUIAO trainings... 2995 only! sizes from 9 upwards.. (very unfortunate for me since i am an
glasses.gif
... and Pacquiao shirts were discounted to 655... go get 'em!

Originally Posted by 81

went to nike outlet in nlex,finally knew what they meant "on fire" lots of new arrivals(discounted) yup there were aj xiii playoffs,but in big sizes and not discounted, lbj 8 the china one around 6+, pacquiao shirts and trainer low 1.2 at 3k!!! also almost at big sizes.
whats the smallest size for the 13 playoffs bro?

per Dasca's facebook page:

"WATCH OUT for our "CLEARANCE PROMO" in commemoration of DASCA's first year of serving you! 50% OFF on Selected Products . First come, first serve so mark your calendars! Starts May 1 onwards...'"

Originally Posted by jerks

per Dasca's facebook page:

"WATCH OUT for our "CLEARANCE PROMO" in commemoration of DASCA's first year of serving you! 50% OFF on Selected Products . First come, first serve so mark your calendars! Starts May 1 onwards...'"
i hope the lebron 8 goes 50% off...

Subic fac outlet in Petron: KB6 glass blues sz 14 only and delsols (i think sz 7 or 8 both) @ 20% off, Am90s laser blues FSR @ P3k. am 1 grey gumsole mostly sz 7-8.5 and am 1 neptune blue sz 10.5 @ P3,7k, lebron 8 v1s i think @ 30% off, alot of hyperfuse uni colors mostly small sizes 7-8.

Nike NLEX: Lebron 8 V1s 30%off, cp3 IV wht/blck/blue 20% off, pacquiao 1.2 trainer (blck/red) @ 3k, MP shirts at P700-P800, alot of am1s and am90s, kd3 black/blue/orange, AM flybys OKC cw, hyperdunks 2010 wht/blue and grey/volt, m7 denver cw.

no more sightings of aj13 playoffs.

Originally Posted by martinichi

Subic fac outlet in Petron: KB6 glass blues sz 14 only and delsols (i think sz 7 or 8 both) @ 20% off, Am90s laser blues FSR @ P3k. am 1 grey gumsole mostly sz 7-8.5 and am 1 neptune blue sz 10.5 @ P3,7k, lebron 8 v1s i think @ 30% off, alot of hyperfuse uni colors mostly small sizes 7-8.

Nike NLEX: Lebron 8 V1s 30%off, cp3 IV wht/blck/blue 20% off, pacquiao 1.2 trainer (blck/red) @ 3k, MP shirts at P700-P800, alot of am1s and am90s, kd3 black/blue/orange, AM flybys OKC cw, hyperdunks 2010 wht/blue and grey/volt, m7 denver cw.

added update- Outlet in Petron, Subic

kobe 6 glass blues sz 14 still available, 4,896
kobe v miles davis, wolf grey, ink, 4k plus
lebron 8s, 5,600
kd 3, airmax penny, hyperfuse (red, blue, lunar green, usa)- 4,200-4,600
hyperdunk white blue, dark grey volt
jordan rare air (gray,red)
jordan melo m7 white blue
lunar light
lotsa sb dunks
toki nd
lotsa air maxs (air maxim 1 flywire, white-blue, 4.600, airmax 90, 95)
mp boom shirts

Originally Posted by urbandubista

lebron 8s, 5,600
lunar light
lotsa sb dunks
toki nd
mp boom shirts
panalo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...layo nga lang ng subic.
thanks for the update

yah so many notable kicks pero karamihan small sizes lang. nike perton carry most of the nike shoes in subic, no more on the other shop.if ur into air max or sb better visit petron subic.BTW konti rin shirt pang basketball, more on football. and if ur looking for jordan 13 white/red for kids nike perton has it price ranging 2k+ and 1.3k.i many kobe inks!

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by urbandubista

lebron 8s, 5,600
lunar light
lotsa sb dunks
toki nd
mp boom shirts
panalo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...layo nga lang ng subic.
thanks for the update

pimp.gif

Not sure if already posted but...

Vans Syndicate Zero Lo Sample (Mustard Yellow; sz 9 only; no box) -- P2,395
Zero-Lo-Golden-Brown-4-570x376.jpg

Vans California Authentic One Piece Sample P1,950 (I think)... again sz 9 no box.
vans-california-authentic-one-piece-2.jpg

According to the Olympic Outlet peeps, there are only 1 pair available for each of these, so I suggest (if you are a sz 9 Vans-head) you guys head on over and cop 'em quick. HTH
smile.gif

PUMP OMNI LITE still available at REEBOK megamall @ 20% discount.. picked up the last pair of black dee brown pumps in a size 9..
smile.gif
for those still looking.. they got the black green, the white orange and the army navy fatigue colorway in display all available in a size 9.. i think they still have broken sizes for those so better visit the store if your looking for some reebok pumps
smile.gif

^ nice update daveyyy.. those vans looks fresh for the summer..
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom