OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Originally Posted by DAFLlamas

would anyone happen to spot zoom aspiration in outlets? i need one for my friend in sz 8. black cw. thanks.

Size 8.5 of zoom aspiration black cw spotted at Toby's Edsa Shangi La

oh my. when did you see? too late for me. copped bb3 instead just a few hrs ago in eastwood coz i thought aspiration's gone already. what the,.had a game earlier in starmall and hurriedly went to eastwood after when shang's just a stone's throw away. how much is that black pair?
thanks for the update man.

Yesterday.  Price was still at 4,3XX.

Festival Outlet has some LBJ lows (Denim, Wht/blk, wht/blue) still available. cheapest is 30% off.
Zoom Soldier 3 Black/Blue/White also but only at 20% i think.

Originally Posted by Bounce

ei guys. do you think there are still lebron soldier III xdr lying around anywhere?..need them badly.
frown.gif
TIA

SM Makati dept. store.

Riverbanks Update

2k9 Black white
 dream season  all 3 cw's
Dmp sevens 11k++
6 rings utah phx sonics
Air Jordan 1 high straps LA
Air Jordan 1 low all white
Hyperize PI, white red, white gold.
zoom soldier III white/navy  Hornets cw
HD Phil
Shox Vc V? white blue red.

ei jason16, would you mind post a pic of that soldier II hornets cw? cant find it on the net, been looking for this particular cw of the soldier II, not sure if its the same with what you saw in riverbanks. thanks man.

I remember there was one guy on here looking for a pair of KD1s. I saw ONE LAST PAIR of a KD1 White/White (@ sz10.5) at the Nike Factory Outlet in NLEX (Caltex or Shell, I forgot!) right after the San Fernando exit, southbound lane.

@sadikmac:  That would be the outlet store in Caltex.  What other notable kicks did you see there?  Do they have cradle rock low away cw?

Originally Posted by sadikmac

I remember there was one guy on here looking for a pair of KD1s. I saw ONE LAST PAIR of a KD1 White/White (@ sz10.5) at the Nike Factory Outlet in NLEX (Caltex or Shell, I forgot!) right after the San Fernando exit, southbound lane.

how much for those KD1s?

@ DAFLlamas: There was one LAST PAIR of Cradle Rock Low (don't know the size). But it's this colorway:
p1050608.jpg

Nothing really interesting. Just a bunch of Hyperizes and the PI Hyperdunk that you can get cheaper at Proline.

@urbandubista: It was somewhere 3,3 or 3,9k. I forgot... Sorry man.

Anyway, got the chance to go to the SUBIC outlet yesterday. Almost same stuff as the outlet in Caltex NLEX except for this one particular BRAZIL Air Max 1. Too bad they only had a size 8 left.
frown.gif

It was this:

brazil-nike-air-max-1-quickstrike-1.jpg

^I believe its a 10.5 bro. Also, last 2 pairs of Air Max 1 QS (I forgot the sizes). btw, has anyone spotted some Lunarglides?

Originally Posted by mynameisrolf

sir jason thanks for the update.

is there a 5/18 cdp availble in any outlet store? need it.

i hope you're a size 13 coz' i saw a set in nike total-slex. last set i think? with a 10 percent discount. hehe. we passed by there before heading home from our galera vacation (family thing hihi). other notable shoes were some lebron 6 lows, kobe 4 gm's, camo retro 5's, fusion 4's and 13's and the white/red jordan 1 retro highs (with sizes). forgot the discounts though for the shoes mentioned.forget the clothes.the selections aren't that nice anyway.HTH. btw, please provide an update if the air max 3 le's  (aka garnett 3's) are already in the oulets. i really need them.thanks!!!!

advacne HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!GOD bless us all!!!

THANKS RED

^^
yup mj46 does esp those with only a few pairs left or really old items...but not all.

Originally Posted by sadikmac

@ DAFLlamas: There was one LAST PAIR of Cradle Rock Low (don't know the size). But it's this colorway:

Nothing really interesting. Just a bunch of Hyperizes and the PI Hyperdunk that you can get cheaper at Proline.
   Thanks!  Would you happen to know their # there so I can check the available size?

@DAFLlamas saw cradle low away at stadium megamall less 10% and proline galleria less 30% yesterday afternoon. you may ask for the sizes available; they both have sz. 9.5 on display.

lets see if the garnett 3 will hit the outlets. only a few stores still have it. if it'll have a discount more than 10% that stadium is offering, im'a cop mine too! 
happy.gif
tongue.gif
 sports warehouse, puhleeeease!

@DAFLlamas saw cradle low away at stadium megamall less 10% and proline galleria less 30% yesterday afternoon. you may ask for the sizes available; they both have sz. 9.5 on display.

Thanks.  Saw those already and smallest size they have are the 9.5 on display.

Back
Top Bottom