OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Thanks project honda..
Too big for me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Anyone see the first white/blue cw of the KD2 anywhere? The one with the patent leather.

Thanks!

Saw this awhile ago at Toby's Edsa Shangri La.  Size 9 on display.  Call them up for sizes available. Still on retail though.
smile.gif

I was in Toby's Shang last Sunday and I don't remember seeing any KD II's.
frown.gif
Do you mean a while ago as in earlier today or a while ago as in a few days ago?

frown.gif
Do you mean a while ago as in earlier today or a while ago as in a few days ago?

Originally Posted by PocketLint

frown.gif

Awhile ago as in just this morning.  Must be a new arrival. 

^The black, white and purple kd2s are on sale in most parks at 20% off.

I also read that they'll have that in Dasca Outletwhen their next shipment arrives at 30% off.

Originally Posted by DAFLlamas

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Anyone see the first white/blue cw of the KD2 anywhere? The one with the patent leather.

Thanks!

@ Manilaboyxix: Try Toby's sports at Glorietta i think i saw one the last time i got there. But i'm not sure of the size though.

guys, which outlet stores would you recommend (besides DASCA) to someone who is looking for training shoes and, specially, training apparel?

wow, there are alot of guys in this thread posting very helpful things but are insecure about posting in the wrong thread
smile.gif
) relax guys! any outlet tips are welcome, this is what the thread's for
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by theLwerd

wow, there are alot of guys in this thread posting very helpful things but are insecure about posting in the wrong thread
smile.gif
smile.gif
)
???????????????

Originally Posted by theLwerd

smile.gif
smile.gif
)

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

in my quest for copping training shoes and apparel, i went to sports warehouse munoz earlier. i got blown away with their selection of training shoes (because i didn't pay any mind about training shoes the last time i'd been there). from new balance, adidas and nikes... in the end, i went home empty handed because i decided not to go with impulse and buy a pair of nike trainer 1 white/red for 2.8k. i still have to think about it (new balance, sparq or trainer 1).

to my disappointment, only a few apparel were on sale and only for 10%. hopefully somene could post an update regarding training shoes and apparel from SW Market Market.

notables: kd2 white/orange 3.8k, white/green bb3 30%, white red hyperize 4.7k,

Back
Top Bottom