OUTLET STORE UPDATES

i think i know what happened, the price i saw was the 3 weekend sale price...the P1799 one...then after the weekend it went back to its original sale price of 60% off. sorry mackie for the confusion...still 60% is a good buy thou! congrats for getting your size...

oh i see..sabi na eh..hehe yup, no problem sir! still a good price at 60% off!
pimp.gif

Been to MJ46 today and to my surprise I saw these...

Nike Aina Chukka s8 to 11 - Php3,000
Nike Dunk SB (Orange Hemp) s9.5 - Php3,680
Nike Dunk SB (Halloween) s10.5 - Php3,680
Nike SB Bruins (Red) s7.5 to 12 - Php2,480
PRod 3 (Black/Red & Aqua Marines) s7 to 11 - Php3,680
Nike SB Blazers Hi s7.5 to 11.5 - Php2,880

Still lots of PacMan and Team Pilipinas Apparels.

I am for discounted sneakers but Nike should've kept it within wL, Five-O and Republ1c. Seeing them hit an outlet waters down the SB line, a brand which was only introduced to the local market in May 31, 2009.

Spoiler [+]
And I thought seeing the Dunk Low Pro SB (obsidian/midnight fog-black) in Baguio at 20% off was shady.
smh.gif

I was also surprised to see them at MJ46. Also, there were couple of Nike 6.0s too there. Those models were not the sought after types, nevertheless, they are still SBs.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

niccee. sbs reach outlets in the us as well. there isn't any hype with those models anyway.
laugh.gif
There's a HUGE difference between the two markets. You can't really compare them. Nobody wants to see a repeat of what happened in Hong Kong where most of the SB accounts were pulled out after one of the SB heads visited the city and saw SBs everywhere.

Lack of hype? Since when did that have anything to do with putting items on discount? There's more to this business than hype and that's something most people fail to see.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

niccee. sbs reach outlets in the us as well. there isn't any hype with those models anyway.
laugh.gif
There's a HUGE difference between the two markets. You can't really compare them. Nobody wants to see a repeat of what happened in Hong Kong where most of the SB accounts were pulled out after one of the SB heads visited the city and saw SBs everywhere.

Lack of hype? Since when did that have anything to do with putting items on discount? There's more to this business than hype and that's something most people fail to see.
this i do not want to happen. if it will affect skateshops in a way that their sb accounts will get pulled then i guess sb sneakers should not be sold this way.its obvious to me that nike is also protecting this part of their company by approving stores before selling their line of skateboard shoes.  skateboard shoes belong in skateshops. how did this happen though, what happened to a seller having to get approved before starting to sell sbs?

the "hype" part was sarcastic 
nerd.gif

Updates?

Sports warehouse Libis

A bunch of Air Jordan 6 Motor Sports / Air Jordan Six Rings / Alpha 1 Tinker H cw I think (no advise yet how much is the discount since they just arrived as per staff)

Kobe V MS - Black white red 20 off / Lakers Home CW 30%

Hurache 2k10
Zoom bb3 black gold cw 20 off / white and dark blue 30% off / white and light blue 30% off
Nike Dunk low and high at 30% to 40% off

I cannot remember the others but they have replenished their Nike stocks since the last time I was there in July I think.

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Updates?

Sports warehouse Libis

A bunch of Air Jordan 6 Motor Sports / Air Jordan Six Rings / Alpha 1 Tinker H cw I think (no advise yet how much is the discount since they just arrived as per staff)

Hurache 2k10
Zoom bb3 black gold cw 20 off / white and dark blue 30% off / white and light blue 30% off

I cannot remember the others but they have replenished their Nike stocks since the last time I was there in July I think.

nice....thanks for the heads up

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Updates?

Sports warehouse Libis

Hurache 2k10

nice....thanks for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom