OUTLET STORE UPDATES

Originally Posted by archiebolz

Went to waltermart munoz earlier for a quick look, no signs of the citrus' yet..
indifferent.gif

Hyperdunk lows (Nash home and away, last week there was still an all white, better call 'em)

How much are they selling these bro?

Anyone seen some AJ 2010's (first CW) in the outlets inside the metro?I'm in need of a size 9US, thanks!

no more white/red jordan 6 retros in sports warehouse waltermart munoz.....just a heads up for everybody.hth!!!

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by air venom

any kobe shirts spotted?

check on planet sports, some kobe shirt 20-40% off...limited sizes thou...saw the sale at PS atc, im not sure if other branch have the same sale...

Originally Posted by pack888

Any Hyperdunk Low (all white) in any of the outlets?  Looking for a size 10.5.  Thanks.

hyperdunk low nash p.e., both home and away @ 40% off in festival mall outlet.

i also spotted a purple MVPuppet shirt. didnt check the price or size avaialable.

the staff also told me that the outlet didnt renew its contract and will close by the year's end...

sad... thanks for the bargains though!

Originally Posted by superswag

Any Hyperdunk Low (all white) in any of the outlets?  Looking for a size 10.5.  Thanks.

hyperdunk low nash p.e., both home and away @ 40% off in festival mall outlet.

i also spotted a purple MVPuppet shirt. didnt check the price or size avaialable.

the staff also told me that the outlet didnt renew its contract and will close by the year's end...

sad... thanks for the bargains though!

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
...sad news for southern sneaker heads

Spotted yesterday a size 10.5 at sports warehouse libis at 20% discount.  Better call them up to check if its still available.

Saw one today also at sports warehouse in waltermart munoz. 

Originally Posted by mahommieian

@deewaxx: went to Sports Warehouse Market Market yesterday. i saw an AJ Spizike "Infrared" size 11us for only 4700. some nice Gems too.
smile.gif
Thank you very much Sir for the prompt update
happy.gif

went to sports warehouse libis earlier. found the below. though i haven't taken actual pics, hope the photos are okay for reference.

air-jordan-2010-black.jpg
nike-air-max-lebron-7-gr-white-red-2-03.jpg

nike-lebron-7-ps-gr-white-navy-red-9-03.jpg
nike-air-max-lebron-7-low-gr-white-silver-1-01.jpg

air-jordan-spizike-mars.jpg
(im sorry, i kinda forgot if it's the mars that i saw)
jordan-true-blue-cp3-iii-tribute-www-ajsadt-com-2.jpg

and lotsa dunks and other sneakers that are worth dropping by.

MOD, kindly delete if unnecessary for this thread. for those still looking for pacman shirts, robinsons dept store in galleria has the below less 30%.
sz L
sdc11545.jpg

sz L
pacman-knows-glow-in-the-dark-tee-02-540x604.jpg

sz XL
nike-manny-pacquiao-tee1.jpg

HTH.

Back
Top Bottom