Overrated Restaurants...

I take fwbs to In N Out, they think I'm treating them special so that says a lot about the quality of the burgers and their reputation.

Definitely In N Out.

I'd heard about how incredible it was for years, but living in the Southeast I'd never been - finally tried it last week, just no...

chain pizza shops? its def above average

let me guess some yall would take Papa johns, Dominos, and pizza hut over it?

those three i just listed are EASILY the worst pizza chains

Dominos & Pizza Hut KILL Lc.
(Even tho they are no where near the best)

Were talking about a freshly made pizza when you order vs premade pizza sitting in a warmer whenever u walk in.

Don't even get me started on the "extras" like wings, deserts, and EVERYTHING else.

yall franchises must be TERRIBLE then

ive had all kinds of pizza, know and unknown places. to say LC is the worst is :lol: worthy

just me tho

If you don't think Pizza Hut is better than LC, I think u may have the horrible franchise...

Last edited:
I know ima get some flack for this but Roscoe's is so overrated imo. Standard fried chicken and slightly above avg waffles.

their Deep Deep Dish is actually aight tho. especially for the lunch combo for 5 bucks and you get a drink.

with that being said, anything else is straight doodoo. the regular pizzas... god... the worst pizza.
That lunch is my guilty pleasure
Add sausage.

Goes right through me though
laugh.gif
word tho, sometimes i dont feel like im even buying food
sick.gif

|
Yall in here tripping something serious :stoneface:

Lil Ceasers and Dominos are both fire..

Chic Fil A is straight crack. Especially that Polynesian sauce :x :x :tongue: :tongue:

I bet not see any McDonalds slander though :stoneface:

Last edited:
|
Yall in here tripping something serious :stoneface:

Lil Ceasers and Dominos are both fire..

Chic Fil A is straight crack. Especially that Polynesian sauce :x :x :tongue: :tongue:

I bet not see any McDonalds slander though :stoneface:

Other than Chick FilA, those other places are trash. You should take those 12 million stonefaces you post on here and give them to yourself

Were talking about a freshly made pizza when you order vs premade pizza sitting in a warmer whenever u walk in.

Don't even get me started on the "extras" like wings, deserts, and EVERYTHING else.

ive had all kinds of pizza, know and unknown places. to say LC is the worst is :lol: worthy

just me tho

If you don't think Pizza Hut is better than LC, I think u may have the horrible franchise...

bro, pizza hut uses frozen premade dough

get the hell outta here

ive had all kinds of pizza, know and unknown places. to say LC is the worst is
laugh.gif
worthy

just me tho

get the hell outta here
and it still tastes better

Cheescake Factory
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
Wendy's (seems no matter what I order there it has been sitting out for hours, always cold)
Claim Jumper
Brazil Grill(at least the one in Portland)
Macaroni Grill
Jack n the Box

I could go on. Sometimes I feel lucky to live close to Portland where there is so much amazing food. But the town I live in pretty much sucks unless I make that drive.

Also people hating on Roscoe's, maybe I was just hungry as hell or something but I went to the one on Gower and thought it was good.

get the hell outta here

Ill never understand why people point this type of stuff out.. Like and........ Why does that matter??? How would it benefit us knowing this???? And whats wrong with it????

Back
Top Bottom