OVO Jordan Legit Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks fake. retail sticker is sticked ot the box, the shape of the shoes are off, and the top of the tongue is crooked.

Last edited:
Thank you. Well I'm still gonna wear them, they look close enough. I want a retail pair but the most I'm willing to pay is 400$

Thank you. Well I'm still gonna wear them, they look close enough. I want a retail pair but the most I'm willing to pay is 400$
Dont play yourself dude..Send them back..You could buy your own fakes for $125 from a bootleg site...DS these run about $450-$500 so your almost there..Look for a slightly used pair you could probably score them for $300ish..Dont let that knucklehead make $ on you.

Dont play yourself dude..Send them back..You could buy your own fakes for $125 from a bootleg site...DS these run about $450-$500 so your almost there..Look for a slightly used pair you could probably score them for $300ish..Dont let that knucklehead make $ on you.
Ok man will do. What had almost convinced me to keep them is that with the fakes the box has the metal hole and the owl looks like he smoked meth, but with this pair the owl is on point with the retail pair and the box is correct. But I will return them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom