Owwwww!!! Vol. Things that Grind your Gears Tmac Angry face gif Edition

Ignorant people, I REALLY have a low tolerance for ignorant people. The make my blood boil to the max, I hate them with a passion!

Them ******* on Reddit who always try to turn everything into a pun. Always turns out corny.

People who try to make small talk. It isn't necessary.

Dudes choking broads in pron vids. :smh:

People who talk to me when I'm trying to concentrate on something. Sorry bro I can't talk about your cat I'm trying to plate 20 plates of food. I don't really have patience either. I move quick and can feel myself getting mad when someone is taking forever. I especially hate it when it's time to go and you're with someone and people just keep talking. Are we rolling or not?

"Can I get..?"

I bought a coffee this afternoon and the 2 people in front of me said that. My kids do too and it drives me crazy.

If I was working there I would say "you can't get anything but I'll make one for you".

All I ask for is a little precision.

when people try to have convos through texts, if a person really has something to say just call / facetime me or set up an appropriate time for a meeting...

Last edited:
When I'm working on something around the house and the wife stands over me asking me a bunch of questions.

People who bid on auctions on Ebay when they have like 6 days left. You're backwards hustling you idiots.

:smh:

My girl's bestfriend does this ALL the time! It's so annoying. There was a time that my girl started doing it too. I immediately checked her on it!

I also hate group texting. That **** is beyond ANNOYING! Like how you gonna group text 8 people, but only 2 of you are replying to eachother?

Group text is annoying for sure.

But I text one line at a time. :lol: It looks better to me than huge looking paragraphs.

People who bid on auctions on Ebay when they have like 6 days left. You're backwards hustling you idiots.
Yes! :lol:

Like are you that dumb? Throw in a bid with 2-3 seconds left and snag for cheap. If you miss out do the same for the next one

Buying off ebay..
Leave the seller positive feedback..
They don't reciprocate and leave you hanging[emoji]128545[/emoji]

Ebay in general

People who cant properly tag pics on classifieds

People who don't let you over, even when you look em dead in the face.

Any phrase with the word "grinding" hated it decades ago, and now it seems to make its way back.

eBay is becoming a joke

. Win with bidding
. "Sorry someone offered me more. Can you match?"
. What? :x

Having a reserve price? Why don't you START AT THAT PRICE?????

Last edited:
eBay is becoming a joke

. Win with bidding
. "Sorry someone offered me more. Can you match?"
. What? :x

Having a reserve price? Why don't you START AT THAT PRICE?????

Never understood that either.

Also hate when I win the bid, and they hit me with the it didn't meet the seller's price.

Well... why don't you just have a 'buy it now' at THAT price?

Never understood that either.

Also hate when I win the bid, and they hit me with the it didn't meet the seller's price.

Well... why don't you just have a 'buy it now' at THAT price?

:lol:

Yes. What kind of auction can you just back out off? The eBay system is full of so many loopholes it's stupid

Bad drivers

Slow texters

People who walk around in public w/ their phones on speaker

People who stank

Folks blasting music (especially bad music) at like 7:30 AM

wannabe comedians. seen in every internet forum, comments sections, and all social media.

people are really thirsty for likes/reps/etc. its pathetic

The workers at the post office are some of the laziest lowest class individuals ever man. All my experiences have been horrible with them

wannabe comedians. seen in every internet forum, comments sections, and all social media.

people are really thirsty for likes/reps/etc. its pathetic

That's espn comment section now :smh:

Used to be decent dialogue but when they changed it to the facebook format it's nothing but corny one liners

That's espn comment section now :smh:

Used to be decent dialogue but when they changed it to the facebook format it's nothing but corny one liners

Exactly what I was referring to. They all devolve into bad Lebron jokes and trying to make fun of the article itself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom