PAGE 1 PIC/ VID Reign in Blood SLAYER: Brooklyn Projects X Nike SB COLLAB JUNE 2011

x2_6524798

SPECIAL EDITION INSOLE

NSB

I know you all think this is weird but i have to get these simply because I was a huge slayer fan back in my skateboarding and bmx days in the mid 80's. i was the only one in my house projects listening to heavy metal back then lol great times indeed.

I know you all think this is weird but i have to get these simply because I was a huge slayer fan back in my skateboarding and bmx days in the mid 80's. i was the only one in my house projects listening to heavy metal back then lol great times indeed.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

when do they release or am i super late? lol also where is bk projects located.?
Go to your local shop (call first) towards the middle to the end of June. Go to brooklynprojects.com to find their location. This shoe is too ugly for me to care. They are located in Pasadena and I think LA too. Good luck man.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

when do they release or am i super late? lol also where is bk projects located.?
Go to your local shop (call first) towards the middle to the end of June. Go to brooklynprojects.com to find their location. This shoe is too ugly for me to care. They are located in Pasadena and I think LA too. Good luck man.

Love these and love Slayer. Might have to cop a pair for me and my cousin. He was a thrasher growing up and would always play Reign In Blood and South of Heaven. My mom hated that, lol!

Love these and love Slayer. Might have to cop a pair for me and my cousin. He was a thrasher growing up and would always play Reign In Blood and South of Heaven. My mom hated that, lol!

Its ONE PER CUSTOMER... and we are not letting girlfriends buy a size as well... Don't want people to wait and not get them. We are cutting off instore sales at 7:00pm.. after that phone orders

Its ONE PER CUSTOMER... and we are not letting girlfriends buy a size as well... Don't want people to wait and not get them. We are cutting off instore sales at 7:00pm.. after that phone orders

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

now thats why i call a fair release
i hate it when i see a dude with his little asian girl friend buying a pair of shoes she cant fit 

for example shes a size 4.5 youth and shes buying a size 10 f outta here 

she a chick thats anywhere between 17 and 20 knows anything about slayer or thrash metal i doubt that

i am not trying to hate anyones resell when i do it myself 

but thats too much 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

now thats why i call a fair release
i hate it when i see a dude with his little asian girl friend buying a pair of shoes she cant fit 

for example shes a size 4.5 youth and shes buying a size 10 f outta here 

she a chick thats anywhere between 17 and 20 knows anything about slayer or thrash metal i doubt that

i am not trying to hate anyones resell when i do it myself 

but thats too much 

Back
Top Bottom