PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

welp, I ordered a 22$ sticker pack
laugh.gif

Bruh $12 to ship them joints?! 
mean.gif
 foh.

Teal jacket look nice, really want them to release another firebird tt and jersey, will be going to dsm for this drop

Teal jacket look nice, really want them to release another firebird tt and jersey, will be going to dsm for this drop
Its hilarious to me that more stores get the adidas collabs than the main seasonal drops.

Palace definitely runs bigger than Supreme.

I never buy from supreme because I wear a small and that always goes quick, I love the fit of a palace size small, compared to supreme what does a palace small fit like a supreme medium or supreme small?

I never buy from supreme because I wear a small and that always goes quick, I love the fit of a palace size small, compared to supreme what does a palace small fit like a supreme medium or supreme small?
I wear L/XL and Palace L is closer to a Supreme XL.

Does palace have set time they do drops? I feel like I can never catch their hats. I have a Palace charcoal grey running cap I would trade for the oxford one that dropped recently

Does palace have set time they do drops? I feel like I can never catch their hats. I have a Palace charcoal grey running cap I would trade for the oxford one that dropped recently
I think it could be tough to find someone up for that trade

What's sites sells palace aside from the official palace site cause they take forever to ship

I'm a small in palace and a medium in supreme supreme fits better tho

Back
Top Bottom