PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

I used the shopify trick to cart pink and green
nerd.gif
 vat trick

On iPhones when you get the out of inventory page you slide back to go to the previous page then click checkout again, repeat the process until you cart. Took me about 5 attempts for green and 20+ for pink lol

On iPhones when you get the out of inventory page you slide back to go to the previous page then click checkout again, repeat the process until you cart. Took me about 5 attempts for green and 20+ for pink lol
thats work lmao

^^ Got my shipping as well 2 hrs ago! Be here next Thursday :frown: NJ TO WA...
Sheesh. Have you ever ordered from kith? I remember when their shipping was so slow I would get it 7-8 days later compared to shipments from palace or supreme in 1-2 days

Sheesh. Have you ever ordered from kith? I remember when their shipping was so slow I would get it 7-8 days later compared to shipments from palace or supreme in 1-2 days
Kith is thr same for me as well. Takes 1 week to arrive

Can't believe I didn't hear about this drop until right now :lol:
Haven't copped since the Smush logos drop, has it gotten significantly more difficult since then?

Can't believe I didn't hear about this drop until right now
laugh.gif

Haven't copped since the Smush logos drop, has it gotten significantly more difficult since then?
Follow them on IG which is where they usually post when and what time drops are. Much harder to cop now than supreme imo..

Last edited:
my proxy never hit me back on the hats, guess he didnt get anything and lied, but hey, copped the black and white pk's on ebay and will get them in monday. 
pimp.gif

I don't think there is one, there bombers are 3m thinsulate tho
Ahhh alright thanks man. Cus I saw somewhere someone got this 3m triferg logo, but couldnt see clearly if its a bomber or a coach jacket. Thinking about getting it in the long run though.

Back
Top Bottom