PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE - ISRAELI-TERRORISM AWARENESS THREAD

grin.gif
 Because anything going against the grain of the thread is trolling...

So what can be done, other than waving an impotent fist at Israel or calling anyone that doesn't blatantly bash Israel a Jew?

Srsly

useref15 useref15 or any other supporter of Israel, I'm respectfully asking if you guys can start your own thread please.

I think most of us have reached a point where the geopolitical debates are over, and we would like to be able to discuss this without an argument after every post. The initial thread title was about Palestinian charity, the thread title was changed to make people aware of the other side of this that isn't presented in mainstream news.

There's been a lot of healthy debate that I'm sure we all learned from, but we've now reached a point where we're just going in circles and essentially saying the same things. And when that point has been reached, it means it's time to shut down the debating.

So whether it's a Palestinain-Israeli debate thread, or one that's only dedicated to the Israeli side, please be mature about it and dead the back-and-forth arguing for now and share your views in a thread that's not to raise awareness about life for the people of Palestine.

Last edited:

Sorry I'm not not sure how to embed
I'm sure one of you supporters of israel will have an excuse as to why he was arrested.

It's unfortunate that people are so ignorant to what is is happening right in front of their eyes. These people are being exterminated and I haven't heard one valid argument for these settlements being built on land that doesn't belong to israel. They aren't asking for much just leave them alone let them live. As for the person who suggested that if I care so much why don't we go there and fight. If I did I'd be deemed a terrorist by my own government and not allowed to return home. But if I went to israel to fight if be considered a war veteran. See the double standard?

Last edited:
A longer read but such a great article. Please read if you have the time.

I saw this journalist speak during my university days.He is a true Israeli hero sacrificing his life to uncover the truth about Israel's atrocities and the occupation.

Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
For three decades, the writer and journalist Gideon Levy has been a lone voice, telling his readers the truth about what goes on in the Occupied Territories.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...n-israel-or-just-the-most-heroic-2087909.html

Religion and land as the foundation of a conflict makes for a ugly situation. The religious aspect makes it taboo to intervene to a point.

Sorry I'm not not sure how to embed
I'm sure one of you supporters of israel will have an excuse as to why he was arrested.

Theres no excuse.... they had no justifiable reason to use that kind of force. That video is 3 years old though.

reported......read the thread title.....if you're not contributing to the topic at hand please get the hell out 

He's probably one of the people sitting on the hill cheering as humans are being bombed.

Goes to show you how far we have come as a human race.

...Not far at alll

From my analysis of this situation, them Palestinians aren't going to get out of this grip from the "jewish" people.. Its only going to get worse for them and that entire land is about to go through the darkest pits of hell. :nerd:

From my analysis of this situation, them Palestinians aren't going to get out of this grip from the "jewish" people.. Its only going to get worse for them and that entire land is about to go through the darkest pits of hell. :nerd:

at the end of they day, this is what all these fundamental Christians want. They feel as if second coming won't happen until jews and muslims battle on this land.

How can you stop a movement like this when so many people have such a prophetic connection to whats going on right now?

at the end of they day, this is what all these fundamental Christians want. They feel as if second coming won't happen until jews and muslims battle on this land.

How can you stop a movement like this when so many people have such a prophetic connection to whats going on right now?
Sometimes I wish that they could make a deal: Give Israel ALL the land they want for a certain amount of time. Then after some time when it becomes obvious that the second coming of Christ won't be happening, THEN can they stop giving Israel billions of US tax payer money and THEN can the Palestinians please have their land back and not get bombed by "smart" bombs that murder children playing on the beach?

Well they're wrong, as always. Prophetic that Gaza will get destroyed? Yes. But this is bigger than that. Over the last few days, I haven't been glued into the progression of this situation, however, I am waiting on the state of israel to somehow include Syria or Iran in this situation, if they haven't already.. Thats what all of this will lead into, I am confident in that. I did happen to see the paper this morning about Obama telling the state israel to stop with the actions they are taking, and I just laughed.. Got the american public fooled thinking this golf pro in office is actually telling Netenyahu what to do :lol: :smh: ..anyway to our NT'ers over there, be careful :D

It's getting worse and worse each day
tired.gif
. Here's a pretty graphic video of an IDF sniper taking out a relief worker that was trying to look for his family and other injured Gazans. They were indescriminately shooting during an announced "ceasefire".

Kind of topic, but sort of correlates. One thing that bothers me about the recent situation is that I'm seeing people who do not normally talk about Mid East politics now all of sudden have a "moral conscious" about Palestinian civilians being killed because "X" celebrity hashtags "free palestine". Yet, these are the same people that were in favor of wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and drone bombings in numerous other countries in which thousands of civilians were murdered. Said nothing. Where were you when news surfaced of drone bombings of kids' birthdays in Afghanistan? Where were you when US troops massacred civilians and then posed with pictures with the dead corpses? Where were you when 16 year old Abdulraman al-Awlaki was killed?

It's getting worse and worse each day |I . Here's a pretty graphic video of an IDF sniper taking out a relief worker that was trying to look for his family and other injured Gazans. They were indescriminately shooting during an announced "ceasefire".

Unbelievable :frown: :frown: . Such a cowardly act. Definitely a war crime. This is terrorism in full effect.

Last edited:
There were no known indications that the hospital was used by armed factions of Hamas.

Mark Regev, spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, told Al Jazeera: "You are allowed to hit targets where their [Hamas] war machine is using to hide rockets."

"I have no doubt Hamas uses, has used and continues to use, hospitals … we do not target civilians," Regev said.

"But I am not aware of this specific situation."

However, Dr Medhat Abbas, director of al-Aqsa Hospital, said any Israeli claim that Hamas was using the hospital "was a big lie".

"I challenge anyone in the international community to prove that. There are no weapons in our hospital," Abbas said.

We are ready for any inspection. Any international organisation can come and make sure we have nothing in our hospital."

"They are professional liars and killers."
http://m.aljazeera.com/story/2014721124111171397

Targeted killings and assassinations of Palestinian civilians has been an Israeli policy since it founded the state of Israel. Anyone who believes otherwise is dumb. Really dumb.

Behind closed doors, the high top Israeli officials, army commanders, IDF will all admit to it. Endless of human rights groups document it. It is no known secret to kill Palestinians in cold blood is a perpetuated policy of the occupation. They mercilessly will do it and it will continue until they think the Palestinians will give up resisting the occupation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom