PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE - ISRAELI-TERRORISM AWARENESS THREAD

To the people calling this war, it's not war. And the Palestinians don't want war, and haven't wanted war.

Here's something I posted earlier (since many of the points being brought up are repetitive, there's no point in writing up new responses)
and
You have to remember, there are plenty of underlying factors and motives involved in diplomacy.  There are lots of unknowns, lots of un-reported events that goes on.  But one can fabricate the idea that perhaps there is an underlying agenda attached to this, as it seems to be.

Look, Israelis are sending rockets, and killing the Palestinians.  Their motives are 'very' apparent.  So why then, would they go 180, and resolve to some peaceful stance?  There is no need for them to do so, and they are using this as a 'campaign'.  It is disgusting to say the least, but I suppose the question is whether the Palestinian leaders can turn the other cheek and 'cease' the onslaught.  Obviously, easier said than done.  You'll always find 'revenge' in the blood of individuals, and the smallest 'misunderstanding' will REIGNITE the gunfires.

U.S. is a known supporter of Israel. Israel can do NO wrong in their eyes. It's always "They deserve to protect themselves" when they're the ones to strike first, and cry foul when Palestine reacts.
Yes, and from analyzing and looking at this w/o filtered lenses, wouldn't you bring your enemies to their knees?  I am just looking at it from a ware fare approach.  People can market this to any way they want, compare death tolls, but the truth is, you kill or be killed.

The US - Israel thing is always gonna be part of this discussion though.
There was no kill or be killed in this instance. Assuming there was shows a lack of understanding on the matter. Israel is extremely well-protected, and Israelis were not dying before this. If they were getting killed like that, then 3 Israelis dying in an illegally occupied settlement wouldn't have been so big of a deal to go on and kill 536 Palestinians and counting so far.

To the people calling this war, it's not war. And the Palestinians don't want war, and haven't wanted war.

Here's something I posted earlier (since many of the points being brought up are repetitive, there's no point in writing up new responses)
and
You have to remember, there are plenty of underlying factors and motives involved in diplomacy.  There are lots of unknowns, lots of un-reported events that goes on.  But one can fabricate the idea that perhaps there is an underlying agenda attached to this, as it seems to be.

Look, Israelis are sending rockets, and killing the Palestinians.  Their motives are 'very' apparent.  So why then, would they go 180, and resolve to some peaceful stance?  There is no need for them to do so, and they are using this as a 'campaign'.  It is disgusting to say the least, but I suppose the question is whether the Palestinian leaders can turn the other cheek and 'cease' the onslaught.  Obviously, easier said than done.  You'll always find 'revenge' in the blood of individuals, and the smallest 'misunderstanding' will REIGNITE the gunfires.
Earlier in the thread Gandhi and MLK and those types were brought up. Palestinians have tried the turning the cheek method. It didn't work. People are seeing groups of their family die at once. And on top of it they're blockaded, degraded, hopeless, and forced to live without any dignity. It gets a little difficult to turn the other cheek, especially when the method hasn't worked.

Israel also has an unwritten policy of provocation.

From earlier in the thread...
Another reason you know that Israel doesn't want peace is that they subsidize the cost of living for occupiers in illegal settlements that are supposed to belong to Palestine. So basically they pay their people to be used as an ever expanding human fence, and take over more territory, but more importantly they WANT To provoke violence. So that when Israelis in these illegal settlements get killed, like the 3 that were killed before this conflict (who by the way were never proven to be killed by members of Hamas anyways,) they have all the reason to go in and destroy more of Palestine and kill more Palestinians. 
If they wanted peace they wouldn't give people discounts for living in illegal settlements. They'd fine them.

Last edited:
Earlier in the thread Gandhi and MLK and those types were brought up. Palestinians have tried the turning the cheek method. It didn't work. People are seeing groups of their family die at once. And on top of it they're blockaded, degraded, hopeless, and forced to live without any dignity. It gets a little difficult to turn the other cheek, especially when the method hasn't worked.

If they wanted peace they wouldn't give people discounts for living in illegal settlements. They'd fine them.

Then what resolution are you suggesting? So you are okay with them fighting Israel? Should they flee or die for a cause to make a statement?

Then what resolution are you suggesting? So you are okay with them fighting Israel? Should they flee or die for a cause to make a statement?

Am I okay with them fighting Israel? Yes, because if you empathize with the situation it's understandable that they would want to fight. Do I think it's the best way for them to achieve a resolution? Not at all. I've tried to come to some sort of hypothetical peace that is at least remotely plausible, and for the Palestinians, all they can do is stay alive while the rest of the world tries to get their voices heard. I said it before, that the lives and rights of innocent people is worth having some naive optimism for to hope that maybe by getting the truth out to enough people, that they can be saved. However long it might take.

Due to the lobbying, media influence, misguided constructs of the situation, politics, etc. it's without a doubt an extremely steep uphill struggle. But the one thing that the Palestinian's cause has on its side is morality. As any group that's getting innocent civilians and children slaughtered would have.

There's a saying from that part of the world, that the ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr, and I don't think there have been too many instances in history where this saying could apply more.

Last edited:
Israel has the upper hand as the oppressor and military power. It is the Palestinians who gain from peace where Israel wouldn't. Like previously mentioned, it is highly documented and indicated in history how Zionists have a greater vision of Israel. It was not only what they were given from the partition plan. Since the indigenous Arabs were not consulted, and the majority of Arabs were given a crappy deal, they knew the Arabs would fight and resist. That's why they were already heavily prepared to fight the Arabs. In 1948, they took beyond some more territory than the plan and then in 1967 they did a pre-emptive strike to take more. Israel is still building more settlements on illegally occupied land. It is all for land grab. They want it all.

Palestinian have always just been in the way. It is the Palestinians who would have something to gain from peace deals, Israel would not. They'd lose land and would have to solve the Palestinian refugee problem to abide by international law to allow them to return and Jerusalem. They do not want to deal with this. Allow refugees back in? Hells no. So let's keep killing them off. That's why it keeps occupying and using aggressive means and pretending it holds peace talks when they all want it to be one sided and on their own terms. That's why they don't do it outright, it is incremental genocide and ethnic cleansing done through pretexts and cover-ups to make it harder to be tried for war crimes.

That's why they claim Palestinians do not exist, deny and twist their history, etc. At one point, they even banned zaatar ( Palestinian organic cultivated herb). They even assassinated Palestinian political cartoonists. Palestinians boils their blood.

Palestinians have resisted through non violent means since the beginning, nothing worked. So you have militants which take arms.

As I mentioned, Netanyahu is doing this current operation to deter the Palestinian unity government between Hamas and Fateh and further encroach Gaza and its people as collective punishment. At the same time, this creates the next breed of Hamas fighters. Israel needs them to keep using as pretext to not do peace deals and keep exercising its systemic occupation. Hamas is throwing rockets since their people are dying and suffering and indirectly aimed at Egypt to open the borders, push Israel to end the siege, and free prisoners. Everything will go back as is and overall a lose -lose situation.

Last edited:
Land should've never went to the Jews after the holocaust anyway....one of the lost idiotic things ever....you just take land from people and expect them to deal with it
most people don't understand this.  it would be one thing if they fought for their land and actually earned but they were given it by the UN.

Reporters from the Qatari television channel Al Jazeera evacuated their newsroom in Gaza City on Tuesday, saying an Israeli soldier had fired two shots into the building.

The incident happened the day after Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman accused Al Jazeera of spreading propaganda for Gaza's Hamas Islamists and said the government was looking into shutting down its Israeli operations.

http://news.yahoo.com/al-jazeera-re...fices-shots-fired-130900346.html?soc_src=copy

Wow now they're willing to kill innocent journalists, and for all reasons it's the accusation of PROPOGANDA?!?!?

I really hope that this is the beginning of journalists internationally getting in an uproar and calling out Israel for what they are.

It's just insane that this is happening and people around the world think that Israel is defending itself from terrorists, when they're the terrorists and murderers.

Last edited:
It's also sad that unintelligent and gullible people eat that nonsense up. You don't need to supply much propaganda when Gaza is so small and everything is happening right in front of their eyes. I'm not sure what "propaganda" is needed to rile up Hamas militants. Daily life since this offensive by Israel has started is more than enough fuel to give them.

Next thing. Al-Jazeera is not the propaganda machine that America lies they are. Actually, the Daily Show with Jon Stewart (who's Jewish) has done multiple segments on their credibility and in-depth fact-based news coverage versus the TMZlike news coverage of our dumbed down and agenda filled cable networks. Obviously no network is perfect, but they aren't the evil terrorist friendly network that western media makes them out to be. They're just normal journalists doing their jobs.

Last edited:
Currently listening to the BBC news hour and Razia Iqbal had a slip, saying "Israeli violence" instead of Israeli offensive.

[thread="600484"]Palestine reminds me of Nat Turner........Israel reminds me of the the white americans that went ham after he did what he did.[/thread]
[thread="600484"] [/thread]
[thread="600484"]He led a slave rebellion against white folks and 55 were killed. They were obviously mistreated SLAVES......they had every right to do what they did......BUT in return white folks (of european descent just like the jews in power in israel......different parts of europe obviously but yea.) killed 200 slaves and Nat Turner was found guilty and hung. [/thread]
[thread="600484"]Some will say he should've just kept being a slave and made the best out of a foul and inhumane situation. I say when you're fed up there's nothing wrong to die for what you believe in especially if you're at peace with your god and life. [/thread]
So how did Nat Turner help blacks gain civil right? Freedom and equal treatment is the goal. How did killing a few slave owners help?

So how did Nat Turner help blacks gain civil right? Freedom and equal treatment is the goal. How did killing a few slave owners help?

Let's say you tried nonviolence and peaceful negotiations and that never worked. So what do you do?

You've been robbed of your land, they keep torturing and killing your friends and family, so just keep taking being occupied to live like an animal or you'll do something about it?

Right now, someone comes to rob your home, kills your family members and is about to kill the remaining family members and is claiming he will subjugate some of you to become slaves and torture you and take away your rights... you wouldn't put up a fight? Let's say there is no negotiation with this criminal at all. It is whether you obey them or suffer consequences. You will submit and give up?

Last edited:
It's also sad that unintelligent and gullible people eat that nonsense up. You don't need to supply much propaganda when Gaza is so small and everything is happening right in front of their eyes. I'm not sure what "propaganda" is needed to rile up Hamas militants. Daily life since this offensive by Israel has started is more than enough fuel to give them.

Next thing. Al-Jazeera is not the propaganda machine that America lies they are. Actually, the Daily Show with Jon Stewart (who's Jewish) has done multiple segments on their credibility and in-depth fact-based news coverage versus the TMZlike news coverage of our dumbed down and agenda filled cable networks. Obviously no network is perfect, but they aren't the evil terrorist friendly network that western media makes them out to be. They're just normal journalists doing their jobs.

Western media despises them because they uncover a lot of truths which go against the interests of the western superpowers and their abominable and corrupt foreign policies. Since they are just as complicit in middle eastern conflicts, AJ shows the other side.

I watch a lot of it.

How is this any different than repressive and dictatorships shutting down media and freedom of expression and implementing censorship instead to control their image, and what is really happening? ?? Such a criminal and rogue state and government.

Last edited:

Let's say you tried nonviolence and peaceful negotiations and that never worked. So what do you do?

You've been robbed of your land, they keep torturing and killing your friends and family, so just keep taking being occupied to live like an animal or you'll do something about it?

Right now, someone comes to rob your home, kills your family members and is about to kill the remaining family members and is claiming he will subjugate some of you to become slaves and torture you and take away your rights... you wouldn't put up a fight? Let's say there is no negotiation with this criminal at all. It is whether you obey them or suffer consequences. You will submit and give up?
I unserstand the anger and hatred that the Palestinian people feel. I undrsyabd the anger and hatred that lead to car bombings, suicide bombings, and other stuff that goes on in the world.

I'm merely asking, what is Hamas' (being the dominant political party in Palestine) tactical/strategic/political goals for their military actions?

Are you telling me there is no goal? They are just expressing anger at the situation? They don't actually have a plan?

Wow now they're willing to kill innocent journalists, and for all reasons it's the accusation of PROPOGANDA?!?!?

I really hope that this is the beginning of journalists internationally getting in an uproar and calling out Israel for what they are.

It's just insane that this is happening and people around the world think that Israel is defending itself from terrorists, when they're the terrorists and murderers.

So what if they are??, Not saying its acceptable or whatever, but each country or government has their own way of conducting themselves. Same seclusion and approach by North Korea.

What gives any body the right to inflict beliefs on another?

The world is filled with events, at any given point in time.

And to the what ifs, like I have been saying time and time again, look at our own US history. Civil ear, or any political war and conflict. If the Israelis win, okay, if the Palastenians win, okay too. The point is, they need to fight it out, and so, let them fight!! The treaties and peace talks are baloney, because at this point, one side or the other must capitulate. And as I see it, I suspect Israel is doing just that. They do not want to coexist.

What else is there to talk about?

So all flights from the US to Israel are stopped because of rockets flying over from Hamas into Tel Aviv, landing near the airport.

The EU is condemning Hamas for the use of civilians as human shields and rockets continuously flying into Israel to harm civilians.

It's all Israels fault though. Maybe they should put down their weapons and see where that leads them.

Can somebody please tell me what Israel should do rockets are flying into their cities? Should they just take it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom